Chapter 37 Special

"Alright, try these" Kirito said as Vivian picked out few clothes for herself. Vivian tried different types of clothes and style but Kirito rejected each one of them.

"Nah- Too bright."
"Too dull"
"What the fuck is that? Are you going to the circus?"
"Hysterical"
"Pathetic, pervert material"
"You look like a professional pauper in that"

Kirito soon lost interest and looked into his phone. "How's this?" Vivian asked.
"Rejec--" He said as he looked up at her dress which was a short one piece.

He cleared his throat.

"Take that but don't wear it outside of home," Kirito looked at her.
"Then what's the use of buying it?"
"Because I said so,"
"...Okay, mom."

He looked back into his phone when he got a call. He got up and walked out."I said I won't come today, didn't I, Soma?" He said to his secretary.
"But sir, Mr Scruton wants to meet you," She said.

"Tell him not today"
"Then tonight?"
"No, not tonight either. I'm busy."
"What's with this sudden work? You didn't me tell anything about it"

"My wife just woke up from a coma, for your kind information,"
"Oh! He's making me my grandson" Mr Hiomi shouted from behind the secretory "Shut up, dad." Kirito hung up and walked back inside the shop.

"I should have known" Kirito said as he found the changing room empty.
"She said you'll pay, sir and then miss just walked out while wearing the dress. Also, she asked me to pack this one." The cashier said.

Kirito ran out of the shop with the shopping bag in his hand. "Where the fuck are you? I swear I'm never taking you out again" He was walking down the stairs when he suddenly saw her through the glass wall.

She stood under the cherry trees, playing with few kids.
"This 12-year-old!" He ran towards the lift. He reached the garden, Vivian was playing tag with little kids. She wore a black frock.

He stood there and stared at her. She smiled and kicked the can "Oh no!" A kid shouted.
"I won! Your turn again, Touma!" They all shrieked as they ran in all directions.

"I'll hide, you count till ten," She said and saw Kirito. She ran towards him and held his hand "Let's hide!"
He looked at their hands as they ran.

"Are we kids?" Kirito asked Vivian as they ran inside the mall. They hid inside the janitor's closet and Vivian closed the door.

"You know it's for authorised personnel only,"
"Well, guess what, my husband owns this entire place." She pressed her hands on the door and looked through the keyhole of the door.

"Maybe we can hide here for a while." Kirito leaned towards the keyhole and pressed his hands on the door. "Then, I'll go kick the can!" Vivian said as she turned towards Kirito and their eyes met.

She quickly looked away but she could feel him staring at her. He pressed her hand on hers and moved away. "It's pretty cramped here, let's get out."

"Yes."

Kirito and Vivian sat in an Italian cafe, with Kirito eating spaghetti and looked into his phone. Vivian sat on the other side sipping orange juice, looking at her lap.

'Our eyes met. I wonder if he felt something' She thought as she looked at him look into his phone 'Or not'
"Hiomi," She said and Kirito looked at her. "Hey, do you leave that phone?" Vivian asked.

"Oh sorry," He said as he kept it aside "Here, can't believe you're jealous of a phone," He said with a grin.
"Well, it's taking you away from me and I'm jealous of everything that grabs your attention!"

There was an awkward silence and Kirito focused his attention on the spaghetti. Vivian looked at the juice.
"So, where next?" Vivian asked.
"Shoes,"

She fell on Kirito and he grabbed her.
"Are you okay, ma'am?!" The salesman said. "No," Vivian tried to balance herself on the heels. "Kirito, I can't-- You said shoes!"

"Do you have pencil heels?" He asked. "Yes sir,"

"I can't walk!" She said as she stood outside the shop. "Good, at least this way you won't run. You've made me burn 1000 brain calories and 100 normal calories from all that running. You do realize that I'm never bringing you for shopping again, right--"

"I can't walk!" Vivan shouted and started wining. People stopped and stared at her. Kirito pressed his hand on her mouth "Stop."

She nodded. He took a deep breath and moved his hand away from her mouth. He held her hand and they walked towards the elevator.

"Let's go home, I'm tired-- Thanks to some 12-year-old. And it's getting cold"
"Sure" He walked towards the car and Vivian walked beside him. Her face turned red as they continued walking slowly.

"So, did you enjoy today?" Kirito asked as he prepared some coffee. "Yes! Where should we go to tomorrow?" She said as she stood beside him, with her hands crossed behind her back.

"I've got work tomorrow," He said as he took a sip of the coffee. "So, what did you learn today?" Vivian asked "You said you wanted to know me better."

"I learned that I should never take you out again,"
"What?!"
"You were a bad girl today"

"But what did I do?" He kept the coffee cup aside and hugged her. He didn't move nor did he say anything. She could see his eyelashes but not her eyes, his perfume engrossed itself into her clothes.

"Do you know which is the best hug in the world?" He asked.
"No?"
"The one that comes with a solid ass grab." He grabbed her butt and she blushed.

She pushed him and moved away "Stop teasing me-- You pervert!"
"I'm not teasing you." He smirked.
"Your words tease me!"
"I bet my tongue can tease you better than my words can."

Vivian blushed while he smirked.
"What are you upto?" She asked.
"If I told you-- You'd be very embarrassed."
"I'm tired today--"
"I am not. It's okay, I'll do the work, you don't have to anything."

'Lucus warned me but I'm still not prepared.'

Kirito moved towards her and she stood there like a piece of rock. He looked at her and pressed her hand on her face. He learned towards her and kissed her on her lips. She clenched her shirt.

'You're like heaven to touch'

He moved his fingers through her hair "Vivian?"
She fainted. He chuckled "This so cute."

Lucus sat on a building's wall and Fate sat beside him. "Why don't you give her any work? She hasn't collected any soul this entire day."

"I won't,"
"Why this special treatment?"
"Because I want her to forget the fact that she's an angel. That fact will only give her pain"

"How stupid. For just a mere angel--"
"You don't understand, Fate. She just isn't an angel." Fate turned towards him.
"Well, not for me at least"

"Death,"
"So when the first snow hits the ground, I'll do a little magic." Lucus said.

- To be continued

Vivian Hiomi My Heart Hates Me

Vivian Hiomi 
My Heart Hates Me