Chapter 42 Fcuk Time!

Vivian stood at the door. Her skin was glowing just like her hair. She looked like an angel without wings. Kirito looked at her as she slowly moved closer to him.

'She is wearing her pheromones like a perfume and this is not good.' He thought as he covered his nose.
"Vivian, you must be tired. Should we sleep--"

"It's okay. You need to do the work of knocking me off of my feet." She pressed his tie and slowly pushed him towards the wall "Vivian--"

"Where were you?" She said as she looked into his eyes "At my uncle's place--"
"You liar" She said as she bit his neck and grabbed his hair. 'Okay, I should should stop her. This shit is making me horny'

He pushed her away "Stop. You're not into your senses."
"Of course since I have you" She pressed her hands on his face. He grabbed her wrist "Sorry, I'm not into rough fingers."

"Who cares. You are into rough sex." She smirked.
"Vivian?! What the-- I thought you were pure and nothing else!"

"Then it's good thing I disillusioned you."
"Vivian--" She pulled his hair towards her and kissed him on his eyelids. He looked at her with surprise "I'm not giving you that so easily. I'll make you wait for it"

She walked away from him "Why does God keep bringing me back to you? It's like he wants you to mess me up."
Kirito looked at her as she complained "Why can't you fix your whacky eyes only on me!"

"You're so gonna regret saying all this next morning" He smirked as he hid his mouth under his hand.
"But tonight..." She said, softly. Kirito looked at her "I feel good. It feels nice. Is it what love feels like? Because I feel deeply intoxicated."

'That's cause you are intoxicated! It's the goddamn chocolates!'

"I've never been so satisfied with my emotions. This all feels like a high dream." She crossed her arms tightly and pressed her back on the balcony door. Kirito's face turned bright red. He moved his hand away from his mouth and walked towards her. He pushed her on the bed.

Her face turned red as Kirito got on top of her. She looked at him and he stared back at her. His eyes were more passionate than ever before. She raised her hands towards him and wrapped them around his neck.

"Other women," He said "Mean nothing if I have you. They will never be you now." He said and pressed her hand on his chest "Can you feel this? It has never betrayed me like this-- Never beaten so fast, for any other woman."

"Then, why did you kiss that woman that night-- under the rain?" She asked.
"When?"
"She pulled you towards her and kissed you. And you just let her." Vivian said as tears fell down her eyes.

Kirito remembered that and looked at her 'How does she know that?' "That was a goodbye kiss. She was my past, you are my future. I think it's pretty rational who I want"

"I can't forget you." Vivian cried harder.
"I can't give you anymore than this. I'm sorry, Kirito." Vivian covered her eyes with her arms.

"Don't call me by my name." He murmured. He pressed his palms on her face and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Vivian,"

Vivian looked at him. He moved her hands from her face and gently brushed his fingers into her hair. He got close to her face and looked straight into her eyes.

"Should I fuck you like a good girl or a bad one?" He smirked. She didn't say a word.

He kissed her lips gently as he closed his eyes. She kissed him harder and wrapped her arms around him. Then, he removed his shirt and stood on his knees, above her. She looked at him as sweat flowed down her throat.