Extra V Behati Goes to School

"You didn't take a bath today either? It's been a week, Behati. Today, when you get back home-- Tatay and Behati will take a bath together, no excuses!"

"Tatay." Behati stood at the school door. All other kids around her were crying and shrieking as their parents struggled with them.

"Behati, be a good girl." Ethan smiled and soon she was left alone with the other kids. She had been feeling sick since morning. She walked into the classroom filled with kids, crying their eyes out.

The teachers were busy handling them while Behati sat on her desk and lay her head on the table. She turned her head the other way when a little boy looked at her and she looked back at him.

"Hi" He smiled. He had blonde hair and yellow eyes. Behati ignored him.
"My name is Keith Lasswade. What is yours?"
"...Behati Evaganza."

"Behati? What a cool name! I don't like my name at all!" Keith complained as he sat beside her. He was kind unlike other guys of her class who were just crybabies and rude. Everything was good until she puked on him.

"Behati!" She fainted.
Ethan was called to the school to pick her up.
"She seems to have a fever." The doctor prescribed her some medicine and Ethan walked out of the clinic with Behati into his arms.

"Behati, why didn't you tell tatay that you were sick?" He asked.
"Tatay was excited to see Behati go to school. I didn't want to make him sad."
"Aww Behati, you're such an angel." He pressed his face on her cheeks "I love you so much."

"I love you too, tatay. You're better than Keith."
"Keith? Who is that?"
"A boy who hates his name."
"Behati, do you like your name?"

"I love everything you and Vivian have given to me."
He patted her back as he walked back home, through that old road among the woods.

"Not many people can take my breath away, but you don't even have to try."

My Heart Hates Me Because I Love You

My Heart Hates Me
Because I Love You