Extra IV Behati Is Now A Plumber

Behati held a toolbox in her hands as she stood in a long shirt and an underwear, outside the bathroom. Ethan stood inside the bathroom, fixing the shower.

"Ethan, is it done yet?" Vivian asked as she stood behind Behati.
"Nope. Behati, what did you do to make it so bad?"
"I thought showers were a drenched form of monkey bars."
"Oh my God." Vivian pressed her head.

"Seems like the pipe inside the wall is broken." Ethan took a sigh and walked out of the bathroom.
"We'll have to call a plumber. He'll have to break the wall and replace the pipes."
Behati looked at her parents leave the hallways and go into the living room.

She looked inside at the leaking shower. Ethan and Vivian were talking while standing in the kitchen. They heard a loud noise and ran out. Behati was drenched and the shower was lying on the floor. Water was just flowing out of a hole now where the shower once existed.

"I tried to help..." She held the hammer.
"Oh Behati. Leave that. We'll let Mr plumber handle it. Okay?" Vivian smiled as she picked her up.

Vivian put her to a comfortable afternoon nap while the plumber fixed the shower. After he left, Ethan looked at Vivian.

"What?" Vivian looked at him.
"Behati is asleep."
"Yes. I should cook her something--"
"I'll do that."
"That's great then--"
"But later." He pinned her to the wall "Wanna try an Australian kiss? It's like a French kiss but down under."

"What-- No!"
"Its time to sin."

My Heart Hates Me
Because I Love You