Chapter 12 Kill My Pain With Me

Erika stood outside the bar in the cold and dialed Kirito's number.

"It's Kirito. Leave a message'

"Fuck you! Where are you, Kirito? Why didn't you come when I asked you to? Why aren't you picking up?!" Erika was annoyed and dialed again.

Mr Kurosava had Kirito's phone in his hand which was buzzing again and again.
"Who is calling him?"
He looked at the caller ID and smirked.

'Well well, what do we have here, Mr president? Vivian would be very unhappy.' He thought.

"Tanabe, let's go to Kirito's place."

Meanwhile, Kirito looked down at Vivian as his greenish blue eyes gave a vivid shine. She tried to get up slowly but he pushed her on the floor and got on top of her.

"I think I told you something"
"Yeah but I don't want to do that?"
"Then what do you want? Seducing other men?" He said, coldly.

"Seducing other men? But I didn't seduce anyone!"
"Then why does he wants to sleep with you?"
"Who?"
"You must be so happy, right? Being popular among rich men--you whore!" He shouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about"
"You know damn well! Stop the pretense!" He grabbed her collar and pulled her up. She looked into his eyes.
"So, that's how characterless I am in your eyes."
"You're worse. You haven't seen yourself from my eyes."

He left her collar and stomped into the bedroom. He slammed the door and left her sitting on the cold floor.
'I'm getting used to this and I guess it's bad' She got up and heard another doorbell.

"Yes?" She said as she opened the door and looked at the meek man in front of him.
"Is Kirito home?" He asked.
"Yes, he is. Who might you be, sir?" Vivian asked.

"I'm Keta Tanabe, the personal assistant of Mr. Ellois Carter Kurosava. Kirito forgot his phone at office today so I came here to return it." He handed the phone to Vivian.

"Thank you. Why don't you come in, Mr Tanabe? I just prepared the dinner" She offered with a smile.
"I'm afraid I can't accompany you. I've got some other affairs planned tonight. Enjoy the evening, Mrs Hiomi."

Vivian laughed "Yeah, how polite. I'm not quite used to this accent too,"
"Yeah, I'm from Oksaka, actually."

"Who is it?" Kirito asked as he came towards the door.
"But you're really pretty."
"Why thank you."
"I should go now." He bowed and went away.
"See ya," Vivian smiled amd closed the door. She turned back and found Kirito right behind her.

"Oh! I didn't know when you came"
"While you both were flirting, I guess" Kirito said "Why was he here?"
"He came to return back your phone."
Kirito quickly snatched his phone from her hands and glared at her "You didn't look inside, did you?"

"I don't know the password." Vivian said.
"Yeah, I remembered." He smirked. "Anyways, why did he call you pretty?"

"I don't know. He just said that out of nowhere."
"You know what, I've got a great idea. You won't leave this house anymore"
"Why? And what about groceries and--"

"The maid can do it for you."
"We don't have one."
"Then you can just order it online."
"But I don't know how that works."

"You know how big of a pain you are. Fine then! Dress stupidly and look ugly as you always do.I'm going to sleep now. If someone else comes, don't open the door before asking me."
"Okay."

Kirito was definitely acting in a weird way. But Vivian didn't pay much attention to it. She slept on the sofa while Kirito lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep again.