Prologue

"master Yeonjun please stop running!" the young prince's bodyguard pleaded with his young master. the two ran down an alleyway of the city. Yeonjun skillfully dodged the baker throwing away expired cake by ducking under the tray, his bodyguard Liam on the other hands wasn't as lucky. Liam ran straight into the pan, and frosting and cake covered him and his expensive suit. The bodyguard didn't stop chasing after Yeonjun though- after all this is the secret prince of his country. If he didn't return Yeonjun back to the castle then he's as good as dead, literally.

"just take the day off! you don't gotta thank me" Yeonjun winked at his guard before he climbed up and over a fence. Yeonjun landed on the other side of the fence with a soft and took out in a sprint. Liam tried climbing over the fence but his hands were slippery from the cake and his suit was too tight. 

so, the young prince ran down the dirty alleyways of the capital. His expensive shoes getting muddy and wet from puddles, but Yeonjun really didn't care, he just wanted to get far away from his bodyguard. 

meanwhile

Beomgyu was in the back of the kitchen at his job washing pots and pans. His long curly hair was held back out of his face by a black headband. although he had been working twelve hours, he still worked as if he just arrived on the job. 

"Beomgyu, can you throw out the trashes?" Huening Kai poked his head in.

"sure" Beomgyu said. Huening Kai eyed his hyung with worried eyes.

"you sure you're not tired? you pulled a double the last three days.." 

"i'm fine Huening" Beomgyu assured his best friend/ co-worker. Huening didn't look convinced, but the manager called him back to the front, so he had to drop the subject. in all honestly, Beomgyu was fine, and the only reason he's pulling so many doubles is that he wants to binge shop at his favorite store: Supreme. 

Beomgyu gathered the trashes together and took them to the alleyway to throw into the trashes. He opened the door handle with his elbow and pushed the door open with his back. The door was heavy so he had to push back pretty hard.

as if it were fate, the moment Beomgyu stepped outside, Yeonjun was a few steps away still sprinting. both of their eyes widened from shock right before their bodies collided. the trash bags Beomgyu fell out of his hands and caused a few trash items to fall out. both Beomgyu and yeonjun fell onto their bottoms from the impact.  their foreheads knocked together on the impact and it hurt the two. 

Beomyu held his head and opened his eyes, he was annoyed from the situation, but it wasn't until he saw what Yeonjun was wearing that he got angry. 

"ugh, rich boy" Beomgyu thought

"ugh, rich boy" Beomgyu thought. The before mention hated rich people, especially the ones who flaunted it. "he doesn't even take care of it! his shoes and bottoms are wet and muddy, oh my god don't even get me started on that sweater"

"I'm so sorry!" Yeonjun apologized once he fully processed the situation. Beomgyu scoffed before standing up.

"sure you are" Beomgyu mumbled as he started picking up the trash items that fell stray. Yeonjun quickly started helping the worker.

"wow, I'm surprised you're actually willing to touch trash," Beomgyu said spitefully. he knows he's being a jerk right now, but his bad history with rich people left his tongue sour. Yeonjun got annoyed fast at the boy's rudeness. he was a prince! nobody ever spoke to him this way, not even the king, and definitely not a busboy wearing an apron.

"what is that supposed to mean?" 

"forget it" Beomgyu didn't want to argue with a stranger, truthfully he felt bad about being a jerk for no reason, but Yeonjun had different morals.

"no, I command you to tell me right now, commoner" Beomgyu knit his eyebrows together.

"commoner? are you talking to me?" 

"well, you're the only underclass bastard around" Beomgyu's morals left as he threw the trash bag he was holding at Yeonjun. some sauce and spoilt milk manage to land on Yeonjun. as if that weren't enough, the worker jabbed a finger into Yeonjuns chest. 

"underclass bastard? who do you think you are, talking to me like that!? as if you're any better than me because you have money, well tell me this Gucci boy-" Beomgyu jabbed Yeonjuns chest once more, leaving an ache "-is your heart Gucci too?"

something inside Yeonjun ignited. nobody had ever spoken to him like this, and instead of getting angry- he got excited. he couldn't explain it. Beomgyu slightly laughed at Yeonjuns silence. 

"thats what I thought" the busboy turned around and went back to his job, completely clueless that he disrespected the future king of his country.

"master Yeonjun!" Liam finally caught up to Yeonjun. he was barely jogging and had no breath left inside him.

COMING SOON...