1

The 7 of them run through the dark road having the police officers from the other town chasing them in the middle of the night, with spray cans of different colors in their hands, in different colors of hoodie and mask. While running, Yujin's voice we're muffled but her laugh was audible enough to be heard, good thing those officers just got out of their cars and tried to run for them. It was Yena's plan on vandalizing the shop near Hitomi's house with them agreeing on the plan.

Taking a turn, they stopped seeing the officers heading straight. Chaeyeon pulled her mask off with the others following, panting, chasing their breath. "That was insane!" Chaeyeon stated wiping off a sweat on her forehead, Yuri glared at Yena who was laughing in excitement. "You said there are no officers in near Hitomi's house!" Yuri demanded, sitting down, her back leaning on the brick wall. "I thought so." Yena answered playfully. "You almost made us get caught." Chaewon stated crossing her arms with the spray can on her hands, with Yena being noisy she screamed in delight of painting a spot gracefully, that's what she thought tho.

"But it was fun, at least we got revenge to that kid who bullied Wonyo." Yujin smiled like dog, she was proud getting revenge not to just that person but to that person's family too, ruining the reputation of their shop. At least they weren't caught and no one saw their faces. "Thanks for the mask Minju!" Minju only nodded as an answer, she was tired as hell and it become so hard for her to catch her breath lately.

"Don't worry Yul." Yena pulled Yuri by the shoulder, side hugging her.

"Come on we should go home now." Sakura stated putting her mask and her hoodie and started running with the others following her lead.

That's why no one has ever trusted them.