33

Chaewon walked inside the building where her cousin's apartment is located, it was around 10:00pm, her mother told her to bring her cousin's clothes. Her cousin left it when she once stayed at their house, it was dark and there were no people around, she had to walk slowly since her cousin's apartment was in 8th floor, she was still in the first floor and she was trying to fing any elevator around that is not in use, she saw one, only one, there was a person on it, a girl, she was still in her uniform, she was alone. The elevator was far from her, she ran and tried to go inside but the elevator closes instantly. She didn't make it.

Chaewon immediately run for the stairs though it might tire the hell out of it,

Shit. She thought, and hurried a little bit more.

Arriving at the second floor she took a peek if the girl went out of the elevator, but there was no sign, she scurried faster and faster, slowly getting tired and slowly getting a bit more faster, she reached the fourth floor, she was panting hard.

"Where the fuck is she?" Chaewon muttered, and stood up straight, she then went up to the sixth floor, trying to feel more stronger and trying to control her stamina.

She then saw the girl went out of the elevator, she was small, fit, she wasn't that petite.

"Finally." Chaewon muttered, followed by an exhausted sigh.

She was about to enter when she saw the girl walked to the railings, hands leaning on the railings, she took a look good at the girl and saw that she was about to jump out.

Chaewon hurried at the girl, pulling her hands, Chaewon accidentally, bump on the railings causing her to fall, she had slipped her left hand on the railings, she sighed in relief.

The girl screamed and reached for Chaewon's hand.

"Lift me up." Chaewon stated, she puts another hand on the railings lifting herself up, the girl helped, she was a bit strong to help Chaewon up.

"Thanks." Chaewon dusted herself.

The girl nodded. Not speaking up.

Chaewon suspected the girl might be suffering depression, she thinks the girl is mute.

Chaewon glanced at the girl's name plate.

Honda Hitomi.

No shit.

Chaewon was surprised.

"Honda Hitomi?" Chaewon asked the girl.

The girl nodded.

"Let me take you home."