36

"Ouch! It hurts!" Yujin screamed because of the pain on her face, she got into a fight a, really bad fight I guess? She wanted to get that guy's face wrecked, who wouldn't, ever since she got into Wonyoung she wouldn't let her go, she didn't want anyone touching Wonyoung, Minju didn't expect it to happen, it became much worst than what she dreamt for. "That's what you get for being wreckless." Yena muttered, as she tapped Yujin's side lips with cotton, Yujin rolled her eyes. "I think you're so into Wonyoung, you're getting worst everyday." Nako stated, crossing her arms on her chest. "But-" Yuri cutted Yujin's sentence. "Yes Yujin, that's a bit too much."

Yujin looked down, frowning.

"Fine."

Yena pulled away from Yujin, standing up and putting her hands on her waist, glancing at Yujin. "Fine. If you want ti have revenge to that guy, we'll do, we'll help you." Yena stated, Sakura nodded, putting a hand on Yujin's shoulder. "Uh huh!"

"You two stop, probably the worst plan ever." Chaeyeon stated and sighed. Yena scoffed. "Do you want Yujin to look like a loser?! Well I don't want to!" Yena stated, pride taking over her. Sakura agreed and nodded. "Yena has a point!" Chaeyeon sighed. "Idiots."

Minju stayed quiet as she looks down, she raised her hand that made everyone look at her.

"What's wrong?" Nako asked.

"I will help." Minju mumbled, then the door opened, revealing Chaewon that was tired. "Guys." Chaewon mumbled while panting. "Sorry I was like late." Chaewon stated and sat down. "What is it again?" She asked.

"We about to get revenge for Wonyoung!" Yena shouted.

"Ugh.." Yuri grumbled.

"Huh?" Chaewon looked confused.

"Who are you going to get revenge?" Chaewon asked.

Yujin stood up, looking so strong.

"That Kim Mingyu guy!"

Minju looked at Yujin, she was shocked.

In her dreams she did not knew who are they going to get revenge to.

"Their bakeshop!"

Exactly.

The shop where they vandalized without consent with different color sprays.

Escaping in the middle of the night,

Will things go out like what happened before?