24

Everyone of them sat on the chairs as they wait for the doctor, Yujin had her head down, trying not let her tears fall, her bottom lips bleeding due to how long she was biting it. Minju came, she looks tired as if she rushed so much but she was late.

All of them looked at Minju, they're disappointed. Minju bowed, her eyes that are shut firmly. "Sorry! If I'm late!" Chaewon stood up. "It's fine." Minju looked at Yujin who was looking down. Minju decided to just lean in the wall as they wait, beside her is Wonyoung who looks worried too.

"What happened?" Minju whispered.

"I think Yujin's father's heartbeat stopped, I wish the doctor will save him." Wonyoung whispered back.

"Gosh, what's happening." Minju's heartbeat was faster than normal, due to how she rushed, she felt tired, she can't breath.

Please Minju hold on.

Chaewon noticed Minju's state.

"Are you okay?" Chaewon asked.

"Yeah. I am." Minju answered.

The doctor walked out of the room, surprising everyone, he looks down, guilty.

"What happened? Is my father okay?" Yujin asked.

The atmosphere was quiet.

Their heart are on the edge and close to dropping.

The doctor can't speak.

"What the hell happened?!" Yena snapped.

.

.

"Sorry, we save tried our best to save him but..."

"We can't."

Yujin started to cry, while everyone was shocked.

"Your lying!" Yujin shouted.

She fell on her knees, tears streaming down from her eyes.

Wonyoung tried to comfort her but

She can't,

They can't.