44

Yena held her knees, and turned into a ball, crying her eyes out, she still had the blood on her hands, as she clutched into Yuri--- they were hiding in their hideout where they usually play bluebells, Yuri couldn't leave Yena alone, at the same time she didn't know what to do, Yena wouldn't let her go. Yena glanced at Yuri, eyes puffy red, Yuri looks at her, sighing deeply as she sees how Yena looks broke--- she could see the guilt in her eyes, it was deep and it grew deeper as Yena saw how Yuri was feeling, she was hurt--- and that guilt pulls her down.

Whispers are filling her up, the same voices she heard when she killed Yuri's father, it was getting louder, it was telling her that she'll end up alone because Yuri left her--- she was scared, the whole place was dark, the only light they had is the moon. When the incident happened, Yuri knew what to do, ran away, Haseul already knew who will do it, of course Haseul wasn't still coming that time, Yuri pulled Yena outside and ran away to get to their hideout.

Yena what did you do?

Look,

You killed Yuri's father.

You were the one who told Yena to do it!

She was the one who followed,

Now she' s about to pay her debts.

No!

No!

I didn't mean it!

Yes you did!

I was just scared!

Yena didn't mean it!

Yes she did!

Yena cups her ear as she started to cry again, shaking her head, Yuri panics, as she cups Yena's cheeks, making Yena face her. "No! No! I didn't mean it!" Yena shouts as she shakes, tremble, shiver, she tried to get away from Yuri's grasps, Yuri held tighter, she's getting worried as time passes by, she didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry! I was scared!" Yena once again, cried out as she felt her surroundings get dark, as her vision gets blurry, and as time passes by she was geting anxious, she wanted to run and get away.

Yuri shushed her down, and little by little it was slowly working, Yena was calming down, as she pulled Yena in a tight hug, humming melody to calm Yena down, Yena inhales and exhales as she felt herself calming down, the voices that were once whispering to her were gone.

"It's okay Yena, calm down. Everything's gonna be alright." Yuri whispers, and for some reasons Yena felt more comfortable, the only voice she wanted to whisper to her was Yuri's.

"I'm sorry." Yena trembled, as she closes her eyes. Yuri shook her head and smiled. "Everything's gonna be alright,"

"Calm down."

=======
yulyen chapters are dark now.