51

Eunbi followed the two girls on where are they going, seeing them in a old scary house, perhaps the two were lost, but it wasn't the case, Eunbi wasn't wondering why they are there, and who took them there, Eunbi realized Minami was holding out her phone, as they continued inching inside the house.

Eunbi stopped, as she saw the two girls eneter inside.

"Minami!" Moe stood up and hugged the smaller girl, who was in the verge of crying, Minami pulled away, eyes landing on Hyewon's tired figure. "Kang-chan!" Minami and Nanami walked up to the other girl, carrying her bag. Hyewon looked at Minami with a dull eyes, smiling softly. "Minami." Hyewon mumbled, eyes in the verge of closing.

Minami stretched her hands, smiling at the older girl, the other girls watched curiosity killing them, Minju was wondering what's up with Minami. "Kang-chan, I'm perfectly fine." Minami stated as she watch Hyewon's eyes glow, while it grew heavy, making Hyewon close her eyes and rest.

Minami puts the bag down, reaching for the connector and plugging it in a plug in Hyewon's nape, the others watch in shock, not believing in what they are seeing.

"What the fuck?" Yena mumble. "Sorry about that---" Nanami's sentence was not finished as the door opened and reveal Nako's tutor. "Ms. Kwon!" Nako stood up and her eyes intently stare at Eunbi, shock.

========
short, sorry