23

"How was your therapy going?" Chaewon asked, her eyes examining Hitomi, well after uttering those words, Hitomi's parents had decided to get someone who could help her with her speaking. Ever since she was young her family thought there was no chance on making Hitomi speak, they didn't force Hitomi to, maybe she doesn't want to or she just finds it so hard, her brain won't let her do it, as Hitomi grew up, she becomes more frustrated about her situation, in the age of 12 when she tends to realize she can tell what she needed or what she wants, she panics. But she had controlled it as she grew up.

Hitomi kept her mouth shut, she can't speak without someone guiding her.

"Is. It. Great?" Chaewon spoke, slowing down as ever.

"G-g-great." Hitomi spoke, her voice was cute and it was not that audible.

Chaewon smiled, nodding.

"That's good, keep it up."

Hitomi smiled, liking the compliment Chaewon gave.

"I didn't know your voice is that cute."

Hitomi giggled.

"T-t-thanks."

"Small words are fine."Chaewon stated.

Then Chaewon's phone vibrated with a notification popping up.

1 New Message From Sakura!

Chaewon hurry to the hospital where Yujin's father is staying!

Why?

Just come quick!

Okay otw.

Chaewon stood up, surprising Hitomi.

"Sorry, I have to go, Yujin needs me."

Hitomi nodded.

And then Chaewon left.