31

Minju opened her eyes after staying at the hospital bed for too long, she got blinded by the light above, she can't open her eyes properly due to the fact she had her eyes closed for too long. Minju blinked her eyes a few times before opening it fully, Chaewon and the girl were silent, they were only 7, yes 7, it means Chaewon, Yuri, Yena, Chaeyeon, Sakura, Nako, and Yujin where the only ones there. MInju sat up properly, Chaewon came up to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you." Chaewon whispered. Minju was in shocked, before she blacked out she was with Hyewon, but where is she? Where is Hitomi, Wonyoung, Ms. Kwon? She knew that Nako called out for Ms. Kwon while she was asleep, she even heard Ms. Kwon's voice, she heard that Chaewon left to talk to Hitomi, she heard Wonyoung's voice.

"Hyewon."Minju mumbled. Chaewon looked at her, bewildered. "What Hyewon do you mean?" Chaewon asked, cupping Minju's face. "No! Where is she?!" Minju panicked. Yuri walked up to her. "Calm down Minju!" Minju glanced at Yuri, she was perfectly fine, she has no bruises, she's alright. "But she as the person I'm with when I blacked out." Minju stated, looking at everyone. "And Wonyoung! Where is she Yujin?!" Minju asked, panic surging through her. Yujin shrugged. "I don't know anyone named Wonyoung." Minju burst into tears, curling up into a ball, pulling her hair.

"Calm down Minju!" Sakura stated, holding Minju's shoulders. "No! There's no way I can calm down!" Minju shouted. "I need to see Hyewon!" Yena scratched her head. "Minju, we don't know anyone named Hyewon." Yena stated. "And who the hell is Wonyoung?"

"Hitomi?! Does anyone knows anyone named Hitomi!? Chaewon!" Minju asked looking at Chaewon. Chaewon shook her head, smiling. "You know I don't know anyone named Hitomi." Chaewon stated. "Yes you do." Minju cried. "Alright, Minju rest." Chaeyeon said. "No!" Minju answered. Yujin looked at Minju, with pity, she never knew Minju would end up like this. "Yujin! Where's your father!?" Minju asked.

Yujin frowned smiling sadly. "He died a years ago, don't you remember?"

Minju had her shoulders down.

"No way."

"I thought Ms. Kwon Eunbi is here with Nako." Minju mumbled. "There is no one named Kwon Eunbi in my life." Nako shook her head. "But, but."

"Minju you might be dreaming." Chaewon stated. "No! I'm sure that me and you are not a thing anymore, that you liked someone secretly!" Minju stated. Chaewon scratched her head, she never really liked someone else, it's just, she never really felt sparks with Minju.

"I'm not dreaming." Minju stated.

"Minju, you've been asleep for 6 months, you're in a coma the whole time." Yuri explained. Minju flopped down the bed, tears in her eyes. So Hyewon doesn't exist?