48

"What's that?" Moe asked as she took a peek of the paper in Hitomi's hand, Hitomi scooted as she tried to hide the paper, shaking her head, with a nervous smile on her face. Moe looked at her, curiosity on her features as she scooted closer to Hitomi to take a look on what's in the latter's hands, Hitomi glanced at the paper as she face Moe so Moe can only see the back of the paper. "Hey!" Moe grumbled as she now crossed her arms and scooted away from Hitomi.

"Why can't you just let me see?" Moe asked as she pouted and glared at Hitomi, she stopped the urge to steal the paper from the latter and take a look at it. Hitomi shook her head and gestured.

"This is nothing important! Someone just gave it to me."

Moe gave her a knowing look; Moe can literally feel that Hitomi was lying, from how she acted. "If it's not important why can't you let me read it?" Moe questioned as she leaned on the couch, eyes peeking at the paper from Hitomi.

"This is nothing much, it doesn't concern you."

Hitomi reasoned as she smiled at her cousin. "Fine." Moe mumbled and looked away.

"Missing girls?" A voice mutters coming from Hitomi's back, Hitomi then brought the paper down and hid it form the persom who saw it.

Hitomi then galred at Miu, who was holding a tray of snacks, a confused look on her face. "There's 8 girls missing at your school?" Miu asked, a worried look on her face. Hitomi looked down as she felt like she needed to tell the truth.

"Huh!? There's so many of them!" Moe tuts, as she looked at Hitomi, eyeballs almost bawling out of her eyes, because of the information she heard. "That's scary." Moe added.

Moe was often scared of Hitomi's town, it was full of secrets, crimes happened, and she didn't know it just came from one source. Moe wanted Hitomi to go back in Japan for her to continue her therapy and stay safe--- but Hitomi wouldn't want to.

"Hitomi, I think it's too dangerous here." Miu stated as she sat down between Hitomi and Moe. "Y'know? Crimes." Miu then reached for the paper in Hitomi's hand as the latter soften her grip on it.

Miu then reads the paper, eyes scanning every words that are written. "8 girls are missing and they are from our school, this just happened after what happened to Jo Yuri's father, this issue was connected to the crime and the missing girls are---- Jo Yuri, Choi Yena, Kim Minjoo, Yabuki Nako, Kim Chaewon, Kang Hyewon, Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin. The other girls to be said was also Jo Yuri's friends, please contact us if you saw them." Miu stated as she still had her eyes fixated to the paper.

"What?" Moe put a hand on her mouth, clearly shock.

"Oh God." Moe added.

Hitomi looked at her cousins, a scared look in her eyes--- Chaewon was included and it scares her.

"We should find them." Miu stated.