12

The three watch as Nako gets scold by Ms. Kwon, it has days Nako haven't attended to her piano lessons, Eunbi might got angry and worried at the same time. Wonyoung glanced at her phone, Eunbi instructed her to call their guardian to pick them up, and Wonyoung doesn't want to get scolded, she sighed. Wonyoung glanced at her side to see how worried Yena look along with Yujin, their hands trembling. Wonyoung texted Sakura instead of her parents to the fact Sakura might understand their situation.

Message Sent!

Uhh... Sakura unnie

Please come here in school we need you.

Help Nako unnie.

Wonyoung puts her phone inside of her pocket, sighing in relief. Hope Sakura reads it and come.

.

.

.

Sakura sips at her juice, eyes fixated at the computer in front of her, it has been an hour or two when she start playing in the pc bang, and she's enjoying so much. Her phone rung inside the pockets of her white hoodie, making her pick it up while focusing on the computer.

New Message From Wonyo!

Uhh... Sakura unnie

Please come here in school we need you.

Help Nako unnie

Sakura immediately stood up and got outside the pc bang, to go to the school.

.

.

Sakura entered the detention room, eyes wondering around the room, she saw the three sitting in the chair, head hung low. She hurried to them. "What's the problem?" Sakura looked at three, seeing the worried look on their face.

"Nako's in trouble."