19

Chaewon watch as the golden fishes swam in the small lake under the small bridge, it was boring since she's alone, it was weird that Hitomi is absent today, maybe her parents wouldn't let her out after the fire in Yuri's house, no one ever told her to go there not even her friends, plus she haven't seen Yuri. Chaewon continued to feed the golden fishes, it was still early to go home yet, she's thinking about a lot of things, it was not her fault, she haven't seen her friends.

"I wonder what is she doing today." Chaewon mumbled, her lips forms into a smile.

It's been a long day,

It's not like it was a day that made me so tired but

It's been a long long day,

Maybe today's just a day I've had too much coffee.

I smile with sincerity, but for the most part

The day's been plastered with fake smiles

I feel like a seesaw all day,

Perhaps something makes me up and down.

Since the day after you left.

The song keeps playing on her mind making her sing, she doesn't know why, but maybe some parts of her feels like she can relate to this song, by just thinking of Hitomi with the song playing on her mind felt so weird, almost makes her wanna smack her head due to the feelings she felt.

"How are you doing Hii-chan?" Even makes her talk to the small apeach key chain given by Hitomi herself as a thank you for protecting her. "I wish you could come here." Chaewon muttered, as the sky starts to get darker, the sun going down for the moon to show up.

Chaewon heard some footsteps, looking at her right to see a figure running towards her, the lamp post lighten up, it was Hitomi, she looks tired form all the running, her body is wrapped on a towel, wearing a peach pyjamas, Hitomi continued to pant, Chaewon hurried towards Hitomi.

"Are you okay?" Chaewon asked, her eyes full of worries about the younger. Hitomi nodded, looking up to Chaewon with a smile.

Hitomi gestured.

"I just want to tell you something."

Hitomi opened her mouth, catching her breath, a small voice comes out from her lips that made Chaewon surprised.

"I love you!"