21

"You guys literally did that?!"

"Chaeyeon, I'm sorry but I had no choice but to." Chaeyeon nodded. "Of course I understand Sakura but isn't it too much?" Sakura scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I will do it if I could." Sakura crossed her arms. "Yeah but everyone is getting affected." Chaeyeon stated.

"What do you want me to do? Tell everyone I'm in fault, Chaeyeon I'm not an idiot!" Sakura yelled, throwing her hands in frustration. "That's not what I was saying!" Chaeyeon started to grew more frustrated than Sakura, she can't explain what she feels, it started to eat her up. "So what are you trying to say?!" Sakura tried not to yell. "That- you should know how to solve problems in a better way!" Chaeyeon yelled, trying her best to not cry. "You don't even know what happened." Sakura mumbled.

"I know!" Chaeyeon stated. Sakura sighed.

"I had to do it, you know, I just wanted to help Yujin and Yena, not just them but everyone!"

"Chaewon wasn't talking to us lately, Minjoo haven't told us about her condition, Nako has some problems in school, Yujin has too many family problems, Yuri is suffering depression, Yena is still sick ass worried for Yuri, and us, I don't know!"

"Haseul and Yeojin might still be looking for Yuri." Sakura mumbled.

Chaeyeon looked down.

"Sorry."

"It's fine."