28

"How are you?" Wonyoung asked, her fingers intertwined, she stared at Yujin's as Yujin didn't want to face her. Yujin shrugged, she haven't felt something new since her father's death, nothing new, except for the fact she didn't want to talk to other people, she spends her everyday life in her room, crying and even playing with the bluebells. "Really?" Wonyoung asked, her eyes not even moving away a bit and Yujin felt her stares that bore into her. "Yes now let me live alone." Yujin stated, her eyes bore into the wall, she's sick of people walking up to her and asking if she's fine knowing that she isn't, an exception for Wonyoung because she's pretty.

"But." Wonyoung tried to walk up to Yujin who was sitting, but she can't take a step closer. It feels like she is being pushed by her worries and pulled by her fears, her feet feels like the have chains on it and so is her whole body, maybe she was scared to pressure Yujin.

"Fine I'll leave you, please take care." Wonyoung walked out of Yujin's room, immediately leaning against the door, trying her best not to cry, she slowly slides down in the door, as tears fall from her eyes.

Her uniform gets wrinkled slowly, eyes turning red, she immediately wiped her tears and closed her eyes for a second, breathing for a second she calmed down, but the heavy feeling was still in her chest and she wants it to just popped and bursts out. Seeing Yujin so sad and different makes her so sad, the heavy feeling gets bigger and bigger as it lasts, she can't even do anything about it.

Until she stood up, wiping her tears, she took her phone and texted Chaewon.

Message Sent To Chaewon-unnie!

Sorry for skipping school for Yujin.

She immediately got a reply.

It's okay, but please don't make us worry so much!

Take care of Yujin!

I wish she would let me\ deleted

Wonyoung walked out of the house not caring of how she looks, she sighed and took out a bottle of the blue liquid, she drank it and she could taste how it sucks.

"Please."