46

"No! No! Yena unnie!" Yujin grumbled as she runs faster, trying to remember the location of their hideout, she can't remember, and gosh, she's getting fucked up, she's scared, she's panicking and she's about to burst in anxiety, she heard what happened, and to be honest, she wasn't sad for Yuri's father, she was absolutely sat for Yena--- her state. Yuri decided to cantact her without telling the others, she was Yena's closest friend after all. Fishing her phone in her bag, she noticed something, a small bottle with somehow bluish liquid, she took it and stared at it, it took her minutes to stare but then shook it off and digged for her phone.

"I have no time left." Yujin mumbles as she found her phone and tried to contact Yuri, but there was no answer, Yujin panicked as she cursed under her breath.

"Yujin?" She heard a soft voice from behind, looking behind her, she saw Wonyoung, still in her uniform, Yujin stares at Wonyoung, eyes with a glint of worry, Wonyoung could see it.

"What's wrong?" Wonyoung asked as she walks towards Yujin, Yujin was frozen, lips trembling, she was close to crying because of her fears. "I--I, I'm scared." Yujin mumbled, it was inaudible but it was enough for Wonyoung to hear.

Wonyoung walked up to Yujin, cupping the older's cheeks with her delicate hands, Yujin flushed, her face heating up. "Tell me." Wonyoung stated.

"I--I needed to see Yena." Yujin stated, eyes staring straight at Wonyoung, tears that starts to form.

Wonyoung stole Yujin's phone in her hand and contacted Chaewon, Wonyoung already knew everyone of Yujin's friends, because of how Yujin treated her.

"Hello? Is this Kim Chaewon?" Wonyoung asked. "Yes, who is this?" A calm voice from the other line answered, Wonyoung smiled. "Oh. I'm Jang Wonyoung, Yujin's friend." "Oh. Yeah, hey Wonyoung. How can I help you?" Chaewon asked, her voice soothing down not knowing what was happening. Wonyoung glanced at Yujin, giving her the most caring smile Yujin have ever recieved. "I think Yujin wants to tell you something, I do not know what it is though." Wonyoung stated and passed the phone to Yujin, Yujin looked at Wonyoung, worrying more while she whispered something.

"Yuri told me not to tell any one about it."

Wonyoung shook her head and gave it, Yujin took it, hands trembling. "Hello Chaewon unnie." "Yes? What do you wanna tell me?" Chaewon asked through the other line. "Yena unnie," Yujin paused looking at Wonyoung. Wonyoung gave her a reassuring smile. "Yena unnie murdered Yuri unnie's dad." Wonyoung's eyes widened, she was shock, lips parting, Yujin could see it. "What?!" Chaewon shouted through the other line, her voice raising.

"Where are you!?" "I'm finding out hideout." "Send me the picture of where you are I'll go there." And with that, Chaewon hung up.

=========
My Books;

From Zero ✔ 》yulyen
Hotline Bling ✔》annyeongz
Tomorrow Today (From Zero's book 2)
Oneshots
Rich Kid 》2kim