secret of all in

i just want to tell you guys about something , a secret about four chapters of all in, this is about the chapters (16), (18), (20) and (21), as you read it again (the chapter 16), you might notice that yena said she wanted to help yujin with the bills in the hospital, then the voices (which she calls monster) whispered to her again, saying she shouldn't think of that plan because it was not good, and then the other one whispering that it is, for their sake.

then in the chapter 18, yujin and sakura met up in an alleyway, with yujin still holding the black mask they used when they burned the jo family's house, not knowing haseul and vivi saw what they did. sakura came running with a bag, and i didn't revealed the thing on the bag, and in yujin's mind she couldn't believe in what she saw,

it was a gun.

yena asked for sakura's help because she was one of the closest friend of yena among all of them, yena had a deal with yujin too, saying, she could help yujin with the bills but with an exchange, saving yuri, which was when they burned the said house.

and in the chapter 21, chaeyeon and sakura had a fight regarding the things they did, like burning the jo family's house, and chaeyeon had stated that they should have not did that, but sakura said it was for the sake of her friends.

in chapter 20, nako wanted for eunbi to tutor her so she went to eunbi's house, eunbi had said that it is dangerous outside since a jewelry shop was robbed.

it was yena, sakura and yujin who robbed the jewelry shop.

like what happened in monsta x's all in mv, shownu, minhyuk and wonho (not sure tho) they burned a house and robbed a jewelry shop.