41

"Haseul!" Yena held her phone on her hands as she continued to run to get to Yuri's house, it was far from what she was before, she tried calling Yuri but she didn't got answered, with that she knew Yuri was on fucking big trouble

"Haseul!" Yena held her phone on her hands as she continued to run to get to Yuri's house, it was far from what she was before, she tried calling Yuri but she didn't got answered, with that she knew Yuri was on fucking big trouble. "What's the problem?" A short reply from Haseul herself, Haseul didn't what was happening, all she knew is Yuri going home after she warned her, she was currently at a coffee shop with Jinsoul. "Yuri! Did she got home safely!?" Yena scurried as she almost tripped, she quickly got up and run more faster, she felt her stamina losing and the heavy feeling on her chest gets heavier. Fuck. She thought as she slows down a little for she was tired. "I think so, why?" Haseul replied. "Why isn't she answering my calls?!" Yena turns left as she pass through the small store near the church where her father usually comes.

"I don't know, try calling her again." Haseul stated. "No shit Haseul, I called too many fucking times!" Yena shouted as she continued running for Yuri. "I'll call her!" Haseul hungs up. Yena didn't mind it, she hurried more and more, as she felt like she was running out of breath.

Come one Yena. She thought as she was about to reach Yuri's house and there she saw it.

Yena stops as she saw a bottle near the door, quickly getting up to get it, she rushed inside and saw Yuri and her father, with Yuri's father pulling Yuri's hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" Yuri's father asked, glaring at Yena. Yena pants as she tried catching her breath more and more, she held tighter at the bottle on her hands. "Yena!" Yuri calls as she puts a hand on Yena's shoulder.

Yena pushed Yuri away as she walks forward to Yuri's father but then she was stopped by a punch on her cheeks. She held her lips that got punched, coughing out blood, it tastes metallic.

Yena pushed Yuri's father, smacking the bottle on her hands to the head of Yuri's father, she gaves all her last strength, even all her life to get Yuri back. The head of Yuri's father started bleeding, as the bottle were broken in pieces, Yena wiped the blood on her lips as her whole vision gets dark, blood boiling, she can't take it no more.

Kill him Yena.

Don't that's Yuri's father!

No Yena! He hurts Yuri!

No Yena, that's still her father!

Just

Kill

Him

Yena,

He

Doesn't

Give

A

Fuck

At

His

Daughter

Do

It.

Yena pushed the broken bottle at Yuri's father, pushing it deeper at his stomach, more deeper, she pulled back and bumped at the wall, sliding down, hands letting go of the bottle, eyes were shaky, teary.

Yuri puts a hand on her mouth, tears escaping her eyes, Yena killed her father in front of her, no way.

Yena looked at her bloody hands, as she started to cry.

She murdered someone.