27

Hyewon and Minju stayed up all night, under a blanket, flashlights in their hands, it was dark, and they were just telling different stories about them, until Hyewon decided to ask something. 

"Have you already told them you're sick?" Hyewon asked and received a no from the younger girl. "Oh."

"I'm worried that I might be burden to them, since Yujin is feeling so down this days, I saw her burning something from their backyard." Minju said, looking at Hyewon, Hyewon nodded her head and pointed the flashlight at the small bottle with a blue liquid inside of it. Minju remembers it, it was the bluebell they were just playing, the same bottle Yujin always have. 

"Does this seems familiar to you?" Hyewon asked, receiving a nod from Minju.

"I found it in a jewelry shop that was robbed." Hyewon said and looked for the other bottle that was half empty, it was Yena's. "And this at a house that was burned."

Minju was surprised, do they have connections about those crimes?

"What does this mean?" Minju mumbled looking down.

Hyewon smiled and rubbed Minju's back for comfort.

"it's okay, you better ask them."

Hyewon hugged Minju through the dark, flashlight dropping to the floor.

And the whole night just went off like that.