53

"Sorry for not telling you earlier." Hyewon stated, looking at Minju wholeheartedly, her eyes all set at Minju, she was calmly seating at her room, the bag Minami brought was set aside on her bed. Minju felt her heart beat jumped a little bit, Hyewon's soft voice was a muse to her ears, it was low, at the same time it was soft, she could only stare at the pretty android in front of her.

"Are you feeling fine now?" Hyewon asked, her lips cracked up in a smile, Minju's heart couldn't take it, she sat besides Hyewon and put her hands on her knees, looking at the older girl, Hyewon made Minju almost die in anxiousness, she was shocked, she couldn't believe in what she saw, but she was still in love, she was willing ti stay.

"I'm not really that fine without you." Minju admitted, looking down at her hands that was on her knees, resting. She was right, lately, she couldn't breath properly, she end up not going to school, there was some huge problem, she didn't want Hyewon away from her.

"Really? Do you want me to stay with you?" Hyewon asked, a bit tired, but she was fine enough to stay with Minju, not knowing she was slowly falling deep in the girl too, she just can't hide how she cares for Minju.

Minju nodded, her heart warming a bit, a smile was plastered on her pretty face, her face flushed a bit, her cheeks turning a bit red at the affection she was having.

"Yeah, just a little bit more until I finally start to feel well, I just want to stay with you a little bit more." Minju stated, Hyewon looked at her, her lips parted a bit, hearing Minju speaking like that was new, except for when they first met.

"That's nice to hear." Hyewon mumbled, Minju can feel Hyewon's eyes bore at her, she looked at Hyewon, her breath hitched as soon as she saw Hyewon's face up close, she was breath taking.

"Yeah," Minju mumbled, lost in Hyewon's pretty innocent eyes, out of nowhere, Hyewon leaned close to Minju, while Minju stayed at her spot.

Hyewon stopped as soon as their face are only 1 inch apart, making Minju's face flush.

"Let's stay like this huh?" Hyewon mumbled.

Minju really wished it was true.