39

"Why are you all alone here?" Yena asked Yuri, smiling at the younger girl, who is currently wearing her uniform neatly, as she sat down on the bench. "What?" Yuri asked back, Yena chuckled. "You can't answer a question with a question." Yena sat beside Yuri. "Sorry." Yuri stared at Yena with a smile, Yena smiled genuinely, Yena laid her head on Yuri's shoulder. "It's okay Yul." Yena mumbled. Yuri raised her brows, looking at Yena.

"Hey what's wrong?" Yuri asked. "Nothing." Yena looked up, leaning in Yuri. "Can I kiss you?" Yena asked. Looking at Yuri's lips. "Yeah." Yena leaned in, pushing her lips in Yuri's. Yuri kissed back, smiling at the kiss. Yena pulled away, smiling at the younger girl, Yuri opened her eyes, staring straight (gay) at Yena. "Good?" Yena asked, licking her lips. "Yeah." Yuri nodded. Yena let out a sigh, not the tired sigh, but more like a dreamy sigh. "I wish we could stay like this." Yena mumbled.

Yena always wanted everything work out, she loves Yuri with all her heart and she was sure Yuri does too, she wanted to make Yuri feel special, like she's worth every sacrifices. With Yuri's father around, it will be no good. Yena always thought, Haseul wanted Yuri to be the girl their father wanted, because she can't, Yeojin, she herself knew she can't, and she will never do that. Haseul wanted their father to accept the fact, the fact that two of his daughter was, was not what he wanted.

Haseul had a bestfriend, Vivi, she spent her everyday life with her, then she got used to seeing Vivi. Haseul didn't mind dating her, secretly, Haseul wanted Yuri also to hide it, but Haseul knew, lying is bad. Haseul admitted her relationship with Vivi to Yeojin, and Yeojin, she blurted it out, she always blurts everything out without consent, of course Haseul will get angry but forgived the younger girl, it was her sister after all.Yena cupped the younger girl's cheeks, tucking Yuri's hair behind Yuri's ear. "Yeah, me too." Yuri mumbled. Yuri's phone rang, making her pick it up, she got a message from Haseul.

2 New Messages From Jo Haseul!

Where are you?

Dad's been finding you.

Why?

Just come home already,

Yena will be screwed up if you don't

Yuri glanced at Yena with a deep frown, Yena tilted her head, smiling at Yuri. "What?" Yena asked. Yuri shook her head, replying to her sister.

Fine I will.

"Yena." Yuri called out, standing up from the bench. Yena did too, looking at the younger girl. "Why?" Yena asked. "I need to get home, Dad is looking for me." Yuri smiled sadly at Yena.

"Sorry."