3

Bennetts pov:

I stared at her. Her brown hair was all messed up, her brown eyes were all red and puffy. She had purple cheeks and a purple jaw already. She had a cut lip and blood dripping down her face and neck from all the cuts over her face. I've never seen her so bad before.

I know who did this. Let's just say, they might not survive because they. ARE. GOING. TO. FUCKING. PAY. THE. PRICE. FOR. EVEN. PLACING. A. FINGER. ON. NAOMI!

Naomi's pov;

I noticed Bennett's anger rising. His icy blue eyes slowly melting from the fire within him. Declan was punching one of Raymond's goons because Raymond had run. Jordan was fussing over me and saying what treatments I needed.

I heard a low growl escape Bennet's lips. He punched the locker and walked off, running his hands through his hair. Soon walking turned to jogging, then into a full on sprint.

"DONT. EVER. TOUCH. NAOMI. AGAIN. ACTUALLY NEVER COME NEAR HER, SPEAK TO HER OR EVEN LOOK AT HER UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BODY. Actually that might be pretty hard after your dead." Declan growled at the unconscious body on the floor.

Declan came and picked me up. I groaned from the pain. Jordan had a worried look on his face and grabbed my hand. He whispered in my ear assuring things like 'everythings going to be alright'.

We got to the base after having to walk. Bennett had took his car. They set me down on the sofa.

We all had the same thing in mind, I think.

"Where's Bennett gone?" Me and Declan asked in unison. At the same time Jordan asked, "where is the pizza?"

"Jordan!" Me and Declan said together and rolled our eyes in unison.

"Stop doing that, it's creepy." We all said in unison.

"Anyways, I was asking where the pizza is for Naomi not me. Pizza, well food, makes everything better. Doesnt it?"

"Yeah, true." I said.

They patched me up and we sat down to watch a film. Sadly a horror. Jordan and Declan fought over who I was gonna hug when I got scared. "I'm not going to hug either of you to stop arguements-"

"What is you get scwared Nwaomi?" Jordan asked.

"That is why I have something called a pillow and blanket. Duh!"

They both pouted. May I add, in unison. "Why do you guys always do things at the same time? I swear you rehearse or something."

"We don't, we promise." They said together.

"Jeclan for the win.." I muttered under my breath.

"We heard that." In unison. Again. Creepy. "We ship you with Bennett. Bennomi for the win."

Bennetts pov:

I drove until I found Raymond and his goons. I climbed out of my car, fuming. "Raymond. I want to speak to you!" I said, coldly. "With my fist.." I muttered.

He walked over with his tail between his legs. His goons had already run off into the distance without me saying.

"Your goons are well behaved. I didn't even ask for them to leave and they did. They are like dogs, but listen better." I chuckled.

Raymond said nothing. I punched him in the nose. Crack. Blood poured out everywhere. I punched his jaw. Crack. Bruising was already starting to form. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He went onto his knees and I pulled my knee up to meet his ugly mug of a face.