67

Jordan and Declan left the base. They were going on a date. Finally! We managed to make Jeclan a thing.

But that left me and Bennett.

Me and my crush.

Yay! Time for me, Naomi Lorraine, to mess up big time in front of the guy I love!

Wait.... I've already done that enough.

"You alright?" Bennett was casually leaning on the doorframe. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie with a red beanie covering most of his hair.

Did I mention that he recently got his lip pierced? He looks even sexier with it than before.

"Uh, um, yeah... Just, um, trying to figure out what to read," I stuttered.

"Oh, okay. Want me to make something to eat?" He asked.

"Do you even need to ask that question?" I grinned at him. "Of course. Thank you."

"Give me about half an hour," he smiled before walking into the kitchen.

He soon came back with ice cream sundaes. He passed me one and sat down next to me on the couch. "Should we watch a film?"

"Sure," I smiled. "I don't mind which."

"Horror?" He joked.

"Why not?" I replied, shocking him for a couple of seconds. He proceeded to put a film on, and then I ended up snuggling with him when the scary parts came. He took my bowl away form me once I'd finished the delicious dessert, placing it on the table next to him with his.

I then started to fall asleep. Before I was fully succumbed to sleep, I felt lips on my forehead before everything went dark.

A/n I'm very tired and couldn't be asked to write more and my imagination has died temporarily.