8

Naomis pov:

I looked over at Bennett. He is so handsome. His black bangs covered his icy blue eyes that could make any guy jealous and any girl faint. If guys really looked they might go gay for him. His black hair covered his ear piercings.

He was reading a cook book. Like usual. He had his legs up onto the sofa, taking up the whole thing. I had just gone to my room to grab a book. Declan was in the other chair so I couldn't sit anywhere. Where Jordan was? No clue.

Declan had his headphones on and humming, sometimes with a side of tapping.

I moved over to Bennett. I grabbed his legs and lifted them up. I sat down and put them on my lap. He just looked at me like I was stupid. "You do know you could have asked me to move my legs, right?"

"I didn't want to disturb you. I know how much I hate being disturbed when reading."

"You know me so well." He muttered.

I hadn't noticed that Bennett had moved his legs. He was now sat with his legs stretched out in front of them. I tapped my leg. He gave me a confused look. "Are you trying to get my attention?"

"No trying to tell you to put your legs back without speaking. I bet you were comfortable at first before I came and moved your legs so you might as well."

"No. It's fine."

"Oh come on."

"Are you sure?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course." He put his legs back up.

We sat like that for a couple of hours. He got up after both of us finished our books at the same time. I stood up as well after he moved. He started going upstairs and I was going to get another one of my new books. I walked into my room and he followed me.

He walked over to my bookshelf and I picked up one of my new books that was on top of the pile that I haven't put away yet. "What are you doing, Bent?"

"Oh sorry. Forgot to ask if I could borrow a book."

"Sure."

"Any recommendations?"

"The Northern Lights or maybe the assassins blade. That's like one of my favourites. I read it a couple of years ago."

"Ok. Assassin's blade it is."

He took it off my bookshelf carefully. I started to walk out of my room. "Naomi, where are you going?"

"I was going to go back downstairs."

"You do realise you won't have peace because Jordan is now down there?"

"I could tell him to shut up."

"Did I mention he was trying to annoy Declan so be careful."

"Oh I'm staying up here then. Where are you going to?"

"Probably my room. Wanna come? We can make a fort and take snacks."

"Yas. You really know how to make me agree to things."

Bennetts pov:

Yes! She agreed. Why am I so excited to build a fort with her?

I walked into my room. "I'll get snacks!" Naomi said and started to head out of my room.

"Naomi, no need." I opened three cupboards full of snacks. Her mouth opened. "If you open your mouth even more it will drop to the floor."

"Oh, right. Why?"