73

I walked into the base to find Bennett sat on his phone, the other two nowhere to be seen. I decided to sneak up on him and managed to do so. I stood behind him before dipping and attacking his neck with my lips.

He turned his head as far as he could and looked at me from the corner of his eye. I grinned as he stood up and walked around the couch to me.

"Have you got something to tell me?" He smirked.

"Other than the fact that I've had a crush on you for ages? Then, nah, I have nothing to say," I replied before Bennett pushed me against the wall carefully, passionately kissing me. I put my hands up his top, to which he pulled it off. My hands roamed the upper half of his body as he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me up the stairs, to his room.

We didn't break the kiss until we both needed air. When that break did come around, we both stripped off until we were both butt naked (a/n banging on the bathroom door- okay, not the time).

We both stared at eachother, taking in our bodies. Bennett stood and locked his door before coming and climbing on top of me. His elbows held him up as we carried on the kiss. During that time, I felt a certain thing down below which made water leak from my side.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me, concerned.

"We've got this far, haven't we?" I smirked at him before kissing him again. He slid a condom on during the kiss before slamming into me.

Once we both orgasmed, we fell down next to eachother and cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/n I wanted to get an update up tonight but I didn't know what to do. I was just like let's change things up a bit and then I ended up writing this... Please help my brain. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.