80

With my head held high, I walked into the school. I was due to meet the boys there, and I wanted to give them a shock. Or maybe make them have to take a cold shower. Either one.

Basically, I dressed all badass. I had on ripped, black jeans, a black crop top and biker boots. I had done my makeup as well, which is a very, very, very rare occurrence. I had a black smoky eye with purple lipstick.

I was also planning to nick Bennetts hoodie, as he always has a spare because it won't be the first time someone nicks it. Actually, it will be for me. More like the other two take it just to get on his nerves.

People stared at me, but I just smiled sweetly in their directions. As I had left my hair down, I twirled a bit round my finger as I approached the place where the boys were supposed to be.

"Woah, you're killing that look," Jordan grinned at me and high fived me.

"You look amazing, Naomi," Declan blushed, looking down. Aw, he's adorable at times. But not as adorable as Bennett-

Forget I even called anyone adorable.

"Thank you," I grinned. I turned to look at Bennett who was just staring at me in awe.

"Wait, have we got two emos in the group now? Are we just going to here that song Destroya play when you two fuck?" Jordan asked, to which Bennett just laughed.

"You actually know an emo song, but it doesn't surprise me that it's that song," Bennett said.

Let me explain. Destroya from My Chemical Romance has a part in it (even though the lyrics are far from sexual) where two of the band members (Frank Iero and Gerard Way) start to moan. That should explain a lot.

"And we're not going to fuck, Jordan," I rolled my eyes. "We're not even dating, for starters, and he doesn't like me."

"But you like him, right?" Jordan raised an eyebrow at me, grinning.

"Yes, of course," I smirked as Bennett started to choke on the oxygen he was taking in. "What's wrong, Bennett?" I asked innocently.

"Please tell me that you don't mean it like...." He trailed off, looking over my shoulder. I turned to find Raymond, who was about to grab at a certain place. I grabbed his hand, twisting his arm until a crack rang out through the hallway.

"Thank you for coming, but I'd rather you not touch me. I don't want to get your idiotic brain cells," I paused. "Oh, wait, they don't exist."

"Fuck off, nerds," he growled out, about to walk off.

"Well, you're the one that was about to rape me, so I guess I should be saying that to you," I waved at him as he walked off, anger practically rolling off of him. "Now, what was you saying, Bennett?"

All the boys just stared at me before Declan and Jordan complimented me. Bennett seemed lost, unable to do anything. I wonder what's going on through his head at times...

Actually, probably sexual fantasies about me, but oh well.

"Bennett, dude, you alright?" Declan asked.

"He's having sexual fantasies about Declan," Jordan whispered in my ear, making us snicker.

"It's sad that Declan has sexual fantasies about you, though," I replied, grinning as Jordan blushed. "Oh, my god! You like him!"

"Shut up, Naomi," he covered my mouth. "Yes, yes I do, but shut up. He's right there."

"What?" Declan asked, looking at us cluelessly.

"Nothing," I sung out, smirking at him.

"Okay...." He went back to trying to get Bennett to talk again.