41

Naomis pov:

"Oh, Naomi!" Jordans voice came from downstairs.

"Yes, Jordie?"

"Come down here, please!"

I did as he told me to, and ran down the stairs. I jumped onto Bennett's back, making us both fall as Jordan and Declan laughed.

"Why attack me?" Bennett asked.

"Jordans too weak and Declan was too far away," I shrugged.

"Hey! Meanie," Jordan pouted.

"It's true," Declan agreed with me.

"Can you get off of me please, Naomi?" Bennett asked. I blushed as I realised I was straddling him.

"Oops, sorry Bent," I leant down and whispered in his ear, "I bet you want to be laying like this under Jordan."

I laughed as he pulled a disgusted face. "Eww, no! Naomi, that's gross!"

"What's gross?" Declan asked.

"I said that Bennett wants to sit like this under Jordan," I laughed, getting off of Bennett.

Declan laughed as well whilst Jordan and Bennett didn't look too happy. "More like he wants you laying under him like that, Naomi," Jordan smirked.

"I'm good. Maybe he wants Declan on top," I laughed as the others glared at me. "Maybe a threesome," I shrugged. "Ok, and I'm leaving!"

I darted out of the door and hid behind the base. I saw Declan and Jordan run out, looking furious.

An arm slipped around my waist as one went over my mouth. "Found you," Bennett whispered huskily into my ear. He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Aren't you going to tell the others?" I asked.

"Nope," he said, popping the p. "It'll give us some time alone."

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into the woods. "Stay quiet and follow my lead," he whispered as we ran through the group of trees.

We came out at the end of the street. Bennett looked for the other two. They were still looking for me. "I know a way to get into the base. There is an open window this side," Bennett smiled at me.

We ran too the window and climbed through going unnoticed. We shut the window and locked the doors. I went into Bennett's room and leaned out the window. "Haha, suckers!" I laughed at the dumbfounded two as they tried to get in. I locked Bennett's window.

Suddenly, arms pulled me away from the window and into a hard body. "What are you doing, Naomi?" Bennett laughed.

"Making them see that I'm better than them, that we're better than them. I'm not sure if they know that your in here though."

"We are better than them," Bent smiled at me. His chin rested on my shoulder.

Sparks ran through my body where a part of his body was touching. Heat rushed up to my cheeks at our proximity.

Bennett let go off me, leaving me cold and wanting more. Why do I feel like this? Wait.... Do I like Bennett Frazier?

"Naomi, come on. Let's go downstairs," Bennett's voice cut me off from my thoughts. I ran and jumped onto his back, making us fall again. This time, Bennett was on top of me. He did the same as me by leaning down and whispering in my ear, "I bet you want Jordan or Declan on top of you like this."

I laughed emptily as his smirk faded. "Nope. I don't want them on top, but actually someone else," I couldn't believe I just said that. Why? What the fuck is wrong with me?