19

Flashback

The boys came up to my room. I was just sat there listening to music, staring at the ceiling. My natural routine since she came into my life and the depression started to come back. I've never cut or anything, but some days I can't even get out of bed. Some times I can't even speak to people. But some days I'm fine. Which isn't a lot.

"Naomi, are you alright?" Jordans voice asked.

"No." I just said bluntly. I'm not in the mood to lie right now.

"What's up?" Declan asked.

"The sky." I said sarcastically. I saw Jordan and Declan roll their eyes in the corner of my eye. "Oh, don't give me that." I said, finally turning to look at them all properly.

"What are we supposed to do when your being sarcastic and not telling us what's fucking wrong with you?" Jordan said sharply. If I was in my normal state of mind it probably would have scared me, but it didn't.

"Well, I don't know, do something smart? Oh wait, you and Declan can't do that, can you? You don't have brains." Bennett just stood there, listening to our conversation.

"Why are you being such a bitch today, Naomi?" Jordan asked.

"I can't be more of a bitch than Darcy, and I don't see you complaining about her." I spat out.

"Is this seriously what it's all about?" Declan scoffed.

"I guess you haven't seen us when we are alone, or the glares she gives me or the subtle insults that only I can get when you guys are about."

"I bet your just jealous. You don't have our attention and no body to help you." Jordan snapped. His words stung, I admit.

"Well, come find me once you see how much of a bitch she is." I stood up at that being said and went to walk out. Bennett was in my way. "Sorry, Bennett, please can you move?" Bennett just stood there, he was about to move when Declans words stopped him.

"How comes he gets the nice treatment? Oh wait, because everyone feels sorry for the emo kid."

I saw Bennett anger. I turned around and pinned Declan to the wall. "Oh, you must be the jealous one. All because Bennetts got the privilege for me to be nice to him. It's not my fault you and Jordan are such cunts. At least he doesn't be such a cruel human towards me. He's actually got some respect. Neo go fuck eachother and leave Bennett out of this argument."

Declan just smirked. "Oh, sticking up for your boyfriend, are you?"

"If he was my boyfriend he would be a better boyfriend than you'd ever be a good friend. I'd also prefer to date him than you or Jordan. I would say how comes you can't get better dates, but then I realized you two are perfect for eachother."

"Bitch."

"Oh for fucks sake, just leave the poor girl alone. Can't you see it's a hard time and I told you two we can't just ignore what Darcy is doing to Naomi!" Bennett shouted. Yes, actually shouted. "Now we are going to leave you two to fuck and to regret your life desicions, cause you just lost your infinite money source. Gold-digger wankers." And with that he grabbed my hand and walked out.

As I got out of my room, I flinched when Bennett moved his hand slightly. He turned around and looked at me. "Sorry, did I hurt you?" I just shook my head. He gave me a confused look, but carried on walking anyway.

Bennett held my wrist until we got to the car, me trying not to flinch again at the movements of his hand. I'm just hoping he doesn't find out about the scars.

We got into the car. "Naomi, why did you flinch when I was holding your wrist?"

My breath hitched. "n-no reason." He grabbed my arm, gently, then lifted up my sleeve. He looked at the scars, and then looked up to my eyes.

"Why?" Is all he asked. It wasn't mad, or disappointed, which is surprising, but sad. "Why would you try to ruin such a beautiful thing?" He asked, so quietly i could barely hear it.

Then the tears came. I just sat there crying, him still holding my wrist, examining it. "Naomi, promise me you won't do it again?"

"I promise." I choked out, through my tears.

"But why did you do it?"

"I don't even fucking know myself. I promised myself I would never do it, but here I am, with scars covering a once clean wrist."

He stayed silent. He pulled me into a short hug. "Ok, let's go home."

I stared out of the window on the journey to mine. Bennett drove right past my block. "Bennett, you've missed it." I said.

"Oh, we're not going back to yours. You're coming to mine. If that's alright. I don't think you want your parents to see you like this, no offense." I just nodded.

He pulled up in front of his house.

End of flashback.

So that's where I am now, at Bennetts, on the couch, listening to Bennett's music he put on. He's got good taste. All time low, Panic! At the disco, Paramore, Set it off, My Chemical Romance etc..

It's taking all my self control to not stand up and dance and sing my heart out to the songs. Yeah, you can call me a fan.

Bennett walked into the living room. "Hey. You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just wondering if Jordan and Declan are having a threesome with Raymond in hell."

Bennett chuckled. "wouldn't surprise me."

"Me either." We both laughed.

I moved my legs and tapped the sofa next to me. Bennett walked over and sat down. I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm round his other shoulder.

I felt a pair of lips on my head. I just looked up at him and smiled, him copying the gesture. I kissed him, a quick peck on his lips. He just smiled at me and we sat and cuddled on the couch, not doing anything, not even thinking of Jordan or Declan.

A/n sorry been a rough time so I haven't been updating many of my books but thx for being patient. Also thanks for so many reads and I've got a warning!

WARNING! WARNING!

SCHOOL IS STARTING TOMORROW!

AHH! I know. I can't update as much! (I haven't updated anyways but still 😂). Thx for reading and goodbye X.