59

Bennetts pov:

I looked down at her pale body, her eyes that were slowly losing the bright light that shone beyond them. Tears were streaming down my face silently as I held onto her hand.

She gave me a weak smile before starting to speak, having to catch her breath a lot due to her weakness. "Bent, I just want you to know that I love you. The hardest part of this is leaving you. I don't want to go as much as you don't want me to leave you, but I'm going to have to. I'm sorry. Don't let anyone get you down or take the light from behind your eyes. Tell the others that I love them, even if we're no longer friends because of what they did. I love you. So long and goodnight."

Her eyes shut slowly before I had time to respond. I didn't know what I would've said if I had a chance to before she left me.

She left me alone in this cruel, cruel world. I cried for days after she had died, and there was only five people at her funeral. Her parents, Lynn, Brennan and me. The boys didn't even come because of the fact that they split the group up.

I didn't know what to do with myself, so that's why I'm here right now, about to leave this world.

"So long and goodnight," they are my last words. My famous last words. So I start to push myself until I'm plummeting off of the edge, into endless darkness. At least now I can be with my beautiful girlfriend. We can be together forever.