9 (gonna have Jeclan)

Bennetts pov:

I kissed Naomi's head. Last night she slept over because her parents have gone on a trip for the next month. She asked to stay here because the base was being used by Jordan and Declan 'for reasons.'

"What do you think Jordan and Declan did last night?" She asked after about five minutes from laying in my arms.

"As soon as you wake up, no good morning but asking what they did?" I laughed. She didn't know I kissed her head, due to her being asleep if you are confused.

"Oh sorry. Good morning Bennett."

"Morning and they probably fucked." I said bluntly. "Or they had a date night."

"They have a date night every night so yeah they probably did fuck." I just stared at her. "What?"

"Naomi Lorraine just swore. The good girl just swore."

"It's not the end of the world."

"Yes, it is. I'm just going to ring the others to tell them the news."

"What the news that you wouldn't let me sleep anywhere but the same bed as you?" She smirked. I blushed.

"Fine." I put my phone down. "Wanna go to the base?"

"Five more minutes."

"Sure." I picked my phone up. A message from Jordan.

Meet us at the base. Bring Naomi.

I replied back with a why.

We have something for you guys. Oh and tell her that Jeclan is officially a thing.

"NAOMI! NAOMI! NAOMI! JORDAN JUST TEXTED ME TO SAY THAT JECLAN IS OFFICIALLY A SAILING SHIP! OH AND THEY HAVE A SURPRISE FOR US SO WE NEED TO GO TO THE BASE."

"Calm down Bennett. The cool cucumber is actually shouting and being excited." I blushed at the name. "From now on your gonna be named cucumber, the cool cucumber, cool or cool dude or something I make up at the top of my head to do with cool."

"Why!!!!! I don't want a nickname!!!" I whined.

"Deal with it, cucumber."

"Fine...." I thought for a second. "NayNay." She pouted.

"Only I can give nicknames."

"So Jordan can call you Nay and NayNay but I can't or Declan?"

"Declan can just not you."

"Why?"

"It sounds weird coming from the cool dude."

"Mean."

"I know I am."

"You love me really."

"Or do I? Anyways let's go. Uh, Bennett, one problem. I don't have any clothes."

I got one of my black hoodies and a pair of my sister's jeans. "There you go. My sister hasn't left any spare tops so your stuck with one of mine. It might be slightly big."

"Slightly big!? It's like a dress on me."

"At least it's warm for you."

"True."

We walked out and got in one of my many cars. I drove over to the base, Naomi singing her heart out. Of all bands, why did MCR come on? My favourite band.

"Aww meh gawd! My chemical romance! I love them and teenagers is like my favourite song!" Naomi shouted.

"Same here."