26 p2

The boys pulled away from their hug. Declan came and wrapped his arms around me as I screamed and cried and pulled my hair. "Bennett, Bennett, Bennett! Your not leaving!! Your not fucking leaving us! I won't let you!"

I was full on kicking now as Declan held me, trying to comfort me. I soon gave up and hugged him back, knowing it's useless to fight a losing battle. Something I've been doing my whole life, but now I know it's useless because something bad is going to happen anyways.

I leaned into Declan, hugging him for dear life. Declan hugged Jordan at his other side as well. Jordan just cried and cried, but silently.

"Bennett, no! You can't go!" I said quietly.

"Naomi, I know. I just want to give you each a letter. Just so you can remember me. I don't want you to be hung up on me, and just let me go."

Bennett handed me an envelope that I held to my chest. I didn't want to open it, to read it just yet.

"Jordan, you've always made me smile. Your so funny and talented and have always been the smart one, which you've now been replaced with Naomi with smartest in the group." Bennett started. "I hope everything goes well in your life, and keep annoying Declan. Be the one to make everyone laugh and smile like always, and let me go."

"Declan, you've always been the strongest. People see this guy who can beat them up, but really your an innocent guy who beats people up when needed. Your kind and gentle, and Delilah will have the best life with you as her older brother. Protect her like you've done with Naomi. Keep playing music and make everyone come to tears with it. Protect Naomi and Jordan, and again, let me go."

"Naomi, your the smartest and kindest person I know. I don't even know where to start with you. I love you so much, and I hope you can get over me. Keep kicking life in the balls when it wants to hold you down like you have the whole of your life. Don't let the kicks and punches that used to happen get you down. Just think of all them insults you gave, and smile. Keep forgiving people, but not ones that deserve it like Rayshit and Parker. Please, don't stay hooked on me. Move on; let me go."

I kissed Bennett again, passionately. I pulled away and said, "I love you, Bennett Frazier."

"I love you too, Naomi Lorraine."

And with that, his eyes closed. I went on my knees and cried on his shoulder. He's gone. My Bennett has gone, left me alone with Jordan and Declan.

I stood up and knocked everything on the floor, screaming and crying. I felt some arms around my waist as I was dragged out of the room, kicking and screaming. "Bennett! Bennett, I love you!"

Declan held me closer to him as Jordan followed, crying silently still. I gave up putting up a fight as we got out of the hospital. I was placed into the car and cried.

Declan drove back to the base and I ran in. I went to my room and trashed it. Jordan left with his spray cans, as Declan blasted music.

I leant against my wall and slid down, crying my eyes out. I was like that for hours and hours. Jordan came back and sat in my room next to me. He held me close and we both sat there silently, both dehydrated of tears.