15

Naomis pov:

Jordan kissed my lips. It was a quick light peck. "Jordan! You can't just do that!"

"I can now that the article has gone kapow like you not being kissed by an idiot."

"You are an idiot." Declan snorted.

I looked over at Bennett. A sad look washed over his face then went back to normal. Then Declan came up and kissed me. "Declan! Seriously what's wrong with you two hormonal teens?"

"Well you got kissed by an idiot and like he said that's your first kiss that's not an idiot."

"You are an idiot." I replied, sharply. "Now Bennetts the only one who hasn't kissed me. At least he is a gentleman." I glared at the other two.

I walked over to Bennett and sat down next to him. "Whatcha doing, Mr cucumber who is a gentleman that didn't kiss me?" I shot daggers at the other two again. They just shrugged.

"On my phone."

"I can see that, Mr sarcastic. What are you doing on your phone." He turned his phone towards me but his it from the others. He was downloading a bunch of my favourite songs. "Did you know that they're all my favourite songs?"

"Yes. It's just for the car and that."

I hugged him. "Your so thoughtful." The others glared at me so I didn't back off from Bennett. I felt him relax against me. He passed me his phone.

"Download some more if I've missed any." I still had my arm around him and my head on his shoulder and downloaded more songs. I saw Jordan snap a picture and so did Bennett. Three, two, one, now.

"Jordan delete that. I know we're the cutest ship or whatever it's called but still." Bennett smirked at him.

"Because you said that I'm not deleting it."

"Fine. Just send it to me, though."

Jordan gave him a confused look but sent it anyways. I opened it for Bennett. Bennett was slightly smiling. "Awwwww! Bennett slightly smiled! I can't tell if it was the way we're sitting or cause of the picture being taken."

"Probably the first. Bennett never, I repeat, never! smiles for photos. No matter what."

Bennett just shrugged at Jordans comment. "Ok. What have you done with Bennett, alien creature that has a pretty comfy shoulder so I'm not gonna move?"

"Bennett is right here. Im just glad that the others have proved of how much of a pair idiots they can be." Bennetts glared at the others from the thing that happened earlier. "Oh, and thanks for the compliment Naomi. I never knew my shoulder was comfortable." He smirked at the others.

I was super confused. "Are you having a war about who can like win me first or get the most compliments or something?"

"Yeah, you can put it like that. They started it between them two and I just decided to join. Let the games begin, boys." Bennett said. He's acting super strange and I'm actually kinda scared about what he's going to do to me and the others.

He smiled at me reassuringly. "Don't worry, no one will get hurt. Well, from me anyways. Unless one of them pounce on me, I will pounce back. You should get it." He whispered.

I just nodded my head. This isn't the Bennett I know. He seems too confident and arrogant. I just stood up and walked off, scared for my life. Literally.

I went into my bedroom and grabbed a book, making my way to the roof. I put my headphones on and listened to music to block out the sound of the world and read for hours. I had to go in every so often to grab another book.