62

Bennetts pov:

I captured her lips with mine, taking her by surprise. My emotions were running wild but I didn't give a fuck at that moment. It was just me and Naomi. Naomi and I. Just us two against the world.

I added my tongue into the kiss before pushing her onto the bed. I climbed on top of her, holding my weight with my elbow.

Her hands trailed up my shirt, to which I pulled away and tugged it off, chucking it to the ground. Desperately, I carried on the heated kiss as her hands roamed my bare body, her fingers soon latching onto my belt. I pulled away, taking my jeans off as she also stripped. We were both left in our underwear as our bodies moved together as we tried to get enough of eachother, but we were far off from that.

I could feel myself getting hard, and I think Naomi could to as she gasped at the sudden contact down below. I pulled away, connecting my lips with her neck, leaving her moaning out my name. The sound was angelic to my ears.

She arched her back, trying to get closer to me. I took this as an opportunity to take off her bra. I held her breasts in my hands, massaging them as she carried on moaning as I nibbled at her neck.

Her hands slowly moved down my body further and further, before she put her hands down my boxers, making me gasp. I pulled them down, letting my boner spring free. She pulled the rest off on her body, leaving us both laying there naked, both horny as fuck.

I moved my head inbetween her legs and started to lick her down there, leaving her moaning my name. I started to finger her, managing to get three fingers into her. Before she could orgasm, I pulled away, leaving her begging me for more. I grabbed a condom, shoving it on and plunging myself deep inside of her.

I kept going as she moaned and connected our lips. We both orgasmed at the same time, me falling next to her. I chucked the condom in the bin next to my bed before pulling her into me, both of us falling into a deep slumber.

A/n that was probably bad but I wanted to try something different for some reason. Plus, I was listening to the song above and I was just like let's put this on repeat so I can actually write something that isn't the same as everything else I do xD anyways, hoped you enjoyed!