10 p2

"Don't die on us, Naomi! Don't die from laughter!" Jordan shouted.

"Sorry. Naomi is already dead." Bennett said. "From my looks." He added.

"No. She is dead because of my looks." Jordan said.

"Yeah, she is dead because of how ugly you are."

"Bitch. That ain't true. We all know that she died from your ugliness, gurl. So don't get sassey with mey." Jordan said waving his finger in front of him.

I stood up, them not noticing. I stand up on the sofa behind Bennett. Jordan saw me and I put my finger to my lips. He smiled at me in response. "What are you smiling at, Jordan?"

"How I am the better looking one. I should be the leader with my charms to win the enemies over." He smirked.

"No, I'm better looking. And we all know when they will see you they will run." Bennett said back.

Then I jumped. Literally. Onto his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Why are you not acknowledging my existence and arguing with Jordan? That isn't your fault. It's the guy who is fucking himself right now's job."

"I am acknowledging your existence but I need to get it in Jordans pea brain who is the better looking."

"If my brain is the size of a pea how big is your brain?"

"Like a normal sized brain because I'm smart, unlike some people." He said, glaring at Jordan when he said the end part.

"I will have you know, I'm smarter than Albert Einstein."

"Well then, Albert Einstein must have been the stupidest person ever in your eyes."

"No. You and Declan were."

"Your more stupid, Jordan. Get that into your head. Oh wait, you can't. Your brain isn't big enough to fit any piece of information whatsoever."

Jordan stormed off to his room. "Don't fuck Naomi, Bennett! I know what your like when it comes to girls!"

"What am I like?"

"Very hormonal."

"Jordan!! No I'm not. You are though."

"You do know I'm gay, right?"

"Oh, so that's why I saw on the camera you kissing Declan and not pushing him into the sleep dart."

I just stared in shock at the conversation. They both looked at me. "Yeah. He is a better friend than you will ever be, Bennett! Oh, and Naomi, he left you for me. Just so you know, you bitch!" Jordan shouted.

I walked up the stairs to him. "Well, it's true, isn't it? How you are the biggest cunt in this universe. Well, why don't you go suck Raymond off, actually why not Declan? He is much worse. Now, get out of my fucking life." I said to him, quietly and calmly, pointing downstairs to the door.

"Bitch, he never liked you. Only me. So, I will go and suck him off, and will enjoy every second of it. Then after, we will laugh at how much of an idiot you were to date him."

"Yeah, I was an idiot. Because he is the worst fucking boyfriend anyone could ask for. Perfect for you." I spat back.

"Bitch, more like you were the worst girlfriend. All you did was flirt with me and Bennett. I'm surprised Bennett didn't get tired or say anything. I don't know how he can put up with you for so long."

"He's stayed with you longer than me, and your are 100% more of a cunt than me, Jordan."

He smirked. "At least I don't need saving from my friends."