39

A/n yerdreamhoe suggested this!! Thanks so much!!!

Naomis' pov:

I stood up, grabbing some mistletoe. It's Christmas day, and I'm waiting for a kiss from Parker, who's with me around Bennett's house with the boys.

Parker walked up to me, smiling widely. "Hmm, so someone wants a kiss?"

"Maybe," I smiled.

"Ok, my little princess."

He leant in to peck me on the lips, but was pushed to the floor by someone. Jordan straddled him whilst Declan held his arms. Jordan was on his back, making him kiss the floor.

I laughed, seeing him in this state.

"Naomi! Help me! These two oafs are heavy!"

I laughed even harder if that was possible.

Suddenly, a hand landed on my waist, twirling me around. I was met with a pair of warm, blue eyes. I smiled. "Hey, Bennett."

"Hey, Naomi. So, about that kiss?" He smiled at me shyly, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Yeah, what about it?" I smirked.

"Well, if it's alright by you, I will be having it with you," He smirked back. Before I could say anything, his lips captured mine.

My stomach burst into flames, but good flames. Emotions whirled inside of me, making me feel like I was about to explode.

Within a second, without a thought or care, I kissed Bennett back.

"Get of off me!" Parker shouted. "And get of off her!"

Me and Bennett pulled apart. Fear crept up inside of me as realisation kicked in. I had just kissed Bennett Frazier, in front of my boyfriend. But I don't give a fuck for some reason.

I pulled Bennett back into me, kissing him passionately once again. Once we pulled away, I turned to Parker.

"Ok, so where were we?" I smirked at him as he scoffed.

Jordan and Declan got of off him, high fiving eachother. Parker brushed down his jeans, scoffing and storming out of the house.

We all stood there laughing. Jordan and Declan left to the kitchen to stock up on food as Bennett spun me around. He kissed me again.

"I love you," he smiled at me.

"I love you more," I smirked.

"Not possible."

"Well, it is because I do love you more."

Bennett rolled his eyes. "I'm never going to win this, am I?"

"Nope," I smiled at him, kissing him again. "Come on, I'm tired. Let's sleep."

And sleep we did.

A/n sorry it's so short, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet. Anyways, thanks yerdreamhoe for suggesting this!