44 p2

"How bad? How can something be so bad that I can't date you, Bennett?"

"I want to tell you, but then you'd hate me forever," I sighed.

"Tell me. See if I hate you. See if I leave you."

"But what if you do, Naomi?! I love you too fucking much to let you go! And I love you too fucking much to make you date someone like me!"

"Well try me! I love you too fucking much to walk out of your life, Bennett! So tell me!"

"You don't want to know," I whispered.

"Except I do!" She screamed in my face. "Just tell me!" Tears ran down her face now.

"Fine. Promise me that you won't leave me. Even if I only have you as a friend, please don't leave me." I whispered.

"I promise," she whispered back.

"I guess I'll start from the beginning," I sigh. So that's what I did. I told her about Lucy, and about Parker.

Tears streamed down my face, and Naomi's face showed no expression, scaring me for her answer.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Why didn't you tell me about Lucy?"

"Because I didn't want to risk losing you, and now I probably have lost you."

"You haven't lost me," she whispered.

Her answer surprised me. "Why aren't you running? Why aren't you trying to get away from me?"

"Because I killed someone," she whispered.

"Who?"

"I killed Abby," she sighed. "That's why she went missing."

"So we killed someone for eachother?" I asked, unbelievingly.

"Yeah, I guess we're even and perfect for eachother," she shrugged.

I pulled her in and kissed her passionately. We pulled away leaving our foreheads together. "Come on, let's sleep."

We both lay down. Her head was laying on my heart and my arm was around her waist. "Can you sing for me?" She asked.

"Yeah," I smiled as I quietly sung the light behind your eyes by my chemical romance. In no time she was asleep and I was slipping into darkness.

A/n this one is very short because of the first part. Also me and keir2017 are doing a competition of who can update the most so this should be fun.