7 p2

Naomis pov:

I walked into Bennetts room to see him in a mess. His hair was messed up, his eyes were red and puffy and the tears kept coming. He was just staring at the wall. Not even knowing of my existence in his room.

I rushed over to him after shutting the door and engulfed him in a hug. He just sat there, still staring at the wall. "Bennett. Bennett what's wrong?"

No answer.

"Bennett? Bennett? Are you alright? Please answer Bennett. I don't like seeing you like this. If not I might have to get the others."

He turned his head to look at me. "I don't want to talk about it."

He hugged me back from the side and leaned his head on my shoulder. I stroked his hair, trying to calm him down. He just sat there. I grabbed his phone. "Do the password for me please?" He nodded not questioning why I wanted his phone unlocked.

I went on his music app and joined his phone to the speaker. I played his music to see if it would help. He hummed along, making me smile. At least he isn't silent. Partners in crime came on by set it off. We nodded at eachother.

He quietly sang the part with the guy singing, and I did the girl part. Most of the song I just had to sing the same line between his lines. Youll never take us aliiiiivvvvee.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I knew that we were both thinking about the bullying. It seems like we will survive and they can't harm us when we are alive.

Bennett looked up at me and the tear now rolling down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb. He looked me in the eye, keeping eye contact. His crying had calmed down now. I wiped his last tear away.

Jordan and Declan walked in to see us in eachothers arms, with red, puffy faces. "Are you two alright."

We looked at eachother and started to laugh. Declan and Jordan shared a confused look. Then I started to explain.

"I found Bennett in here crying, so I can over and hugged him. He wouldn't respond so I played his music and that got his attention then a song came on and one line reminded me of the bullying, so here we are. Both crying and hugging each other, with you two looking as confused as babies who have just had a toy taken away from them then given back."

Bennett just nodded. His head was still on my shoulder, but we have let go of eachother now.

"Bennett, why were you crying?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah you didn't tell me." I said.

"I'm just really confused." Declan added.

"That's cause your stupid." Jordan replied.

"At least I don't have to copy people to get good grades." He snapped back.

"I can do it if I want to but just copy because I'm lazy." Jordan snapped back.

Me and Bennett shared a smile. Wonderwall came on by oasis so Bennett turned it up to drown out the argument from Declan and Jordan. "So baby, your gonna be the one to save me." Bennett sung.

We started to laugh. "Your a pretty decent singer." I said.

"So are you. If I'm decent then what are you? Because your way better than me."

"I will have you know I'm a better singer than you two combined." Jordan said.

"Yes, minus us two combined." We said together then laughed.

"Hey! If I'm really bad what is Declan?"

"The best singer in the group." Me and Bennett replied in unison again.

"Hey! You two are mean! And why are you saying things together?"

"We don't know." We replied together again.

"It's getting kind off creepy." Declan said.

"It's Bennetts/Naomi's fault." We said together. I said Bennett and he said Naomi.

"Stop doing that." Again.

"This is getting creepy now." Unison again.

"Oh my god I give up." Unison again.

"Help us!" Unison again.

Bennett pulled me into his lap and covered my mouth. "Ok, so now you can't speak at the same time as me."

"3,2,1. BENNOMI! FOR LIFE!" Declan and Jordan shouted in unison.

"JECLAN! FOR LIFE!" We said together, me taking his hand off first.

Bennett wrapped his arm around my waist. "Can I move please?"

"No."

"Declan! Jordan! Help me! He won't let me get up!"

"Nah you two can stay there."

Declan sat down then pulled Jordan into his lap. "Oh, we never told you two that me and Declan are dating."

"Since when?"

"Since you guys have been in here for the past couple hours."

"Oh ok. Weve been in here a couple hours?"

"Yeah."

"I wondered why I was hungry. But I can't move to get food." I said, glaring at Bennett.

"Im proud, Naomi. Your taking after me with your glares." Declan said.

"I know."

I tried to stand up but Bennett tightened his grip. "Why aren't you letting me go? What have I ever done to you, Bennett?"

"Made me fall in love."

"With who?" He hit his forehead.

"I thought you were supposed to be smart. I fell in love with you."

"Oh." My face went bright red. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. "I love you too, Bennett Frazier."

The others just stared. "Jeclan and Bennomi!" We all said in unison.