44 p1

A/n warning! There might be some graphic things in this oneshot because Bennett is going to go phsycho, and not like usual where he just beats someone up

Bennetts pov:

"Parker, how very nice to see you," I growled as I clutched onto the knife behind my back. I pulled the tape off of his mouth. "Decided to wake up, did you?"

"What do you want from me?" He spat.

"Well, I want to get revenge for all the things you did to Naomi," I smirked as his face turned to a blanket of fear.

"What are you supposed to do to me?" His lips turned up into a cocky smirk.

"Well I've got you this far, haven't I? It'll only take one swish of a knife or for my finger to slip and pull a trigger," I smirked back.

"You wouldn't," he snarled. "You don't have the guts."

"I've killed more people than your little mind can think off," I whispered in his ear.

"You're phsycho!"

"Don't remind me," I gave him another smirk.

"It's the truth," Parker smirked despite the look of fear in his eyes.

"I know," I smiled innocently, "and there's a reason for it. And that reason is actually to do with someone."

"Who? Your dead mother?"

I pulled the knife out from behind my back and pressed it into the skin on hid neck. Blood started to ooze out of the wound.

"Do NOT bring my mother into this!" I warned. "If not, one more push and your dead."

Parker nodded quickly in fear.

"Do you want to know who the person is? The person that I'm doing this for?" He stayed silent. "Well, it's a certain ex of yours. The one you dated as a dare."

"Naomi?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Yeah, the girl you let go. The one who hates your guts."

"Don't hurt her!" Parker gasped out.

"I would never hurt someone that I love," I shook my head. "Do you really think I'd stoop that low? Do you really think I'd kill someone that I love? That I want to spend the rest of my fucking life with?"

Parker shook his head quickly. "Good," I snarled.

"What about Lucy?"

"What about her?" I asked, surprised that he brought her up.

"You killed her," Parker's voice shook.

"What?"

"You killed her. Why?"

"She killed my mother. In front of me," I sighed as the memories consumed me. I pulled the knife away from his neck and sunk down onto the dirty floor.

"Why did you kill her?"

"My mother was the only one in my family to actually care about me, give me a reason to live. When Lucy killed her in front of me, it killed me as well. So, I returned the favour," I shrugged. "You don't mess with someone I love if not you die, just like Lucy did."

"I loved Lucy," Parker glared at me. "I loved her, and when I dated Naomi, she reminded me of Lucy."

"Don't even compare them two! Naomi is not a killer!" I stood up and spat in his face. "Naomi didn't kill my mother!"

"But your going to hurt Naomi just like you did with Lucy. You shouldn't be trusted around her," he smirked at me. "You should be the one who's dead."