11 Bennett X reader

A/n k so I'm gonna try a Bennett X reader and if you want me to change anything like if I accidentally put a certain hair colour then tell me and I will change it. Enjoy.

Y/n= your name

E/c= eye colour

H/c= hair colour

F/c= favourite colour

H/l= hair length

Y/n pov:

You woke up and stood up from your bed. You put your playlist on and started to sing along and dance round your bedroom, getting everything sorted for the day.

You brushed your teeth and brushed your hair through. You decided to leave it down today. You decided on a dress today due to the warm weather.

You checked your phone taking it off charge. You had a message.

Benny: hey. Will be at yours soon

Jordie: yh. Bennetts being mean, y/n! Tell him off

Y/n: what's he doing?

Jordie: he won't let me sit in the front cause he wants you to sit there and he won't even let me on the way to urs

Y/n: Bennett what have I told you?

Bennett: fine

Declan: hey! That's unfair

Y/n: you can sit there tomorrow then Naomi can

Declan: this is why she is my favourite

Naomi: what about me Declan?

Declan: your my second favourite Naomi

Naomi: tbh I think it's safe to say that y/n is all our favourite

Y/n: aww! Thx u guys

All: Ur welcome

You came off the chat and heard a beep. You grabbed your f/c school bag to match your f/c dress and shoes. You walked outside to see the others in a BMW with the roof down. "Jordan, move out of my seat."

He opened the door and got out. He held it for you. "M'lady."

"Shut the door."

"Why?"

"Just do it, Jordan."

"Fine." He muttered something inaudible under his breath and climbed in the back. You dumped my bag over the door and onto the floor. "Can I?" You asked Bennett.

"Sure."

You took a run and jumped over the car door and landed in my seat. The others stared at you whilst Bennett kept his poker face on. "How come y/n is allowed to do that and we aren't?"

"Because she is my favourite, she is careful and she actually asks me first." Bennett said.

"I hate you Bennett, you know that right?" Jordan said, sulking.

"Jordan I would change that is I was you. He does cook everything, buys everything and drives us everywhere." Naomi said.

"Yeah, he does." You agreed.

"Fine. I hate you Bennett but I also love you at the same time." Jordan mumbled.

"Jordan has a crush on Bennett!! He said he loves him!" Declan shouted out.

"You said you love y/n so you can't really say much." Declan blushed at Jordans comeback.

"I take offense." You said placing a hand on my heart.