81

"I've got a jet black heart, and there's a hurricane underneath it, trying to keep us apart!" I heard a voice sing. It definitely wasn't Declan, it wasn't good enough. It definitely wasn't Jordan, it was too good.

So I guess that leaves... Bennett.

What the fuck?

Why is he singing 5 Seconds Of Summer? Since when did he like them?

I heard the shower turn off then the bathroom door opened. I walked out of my room and 'accidently' bumped into Bennett. He blushed as he looked at the floor. He was just in a towel that was loose around his waist. His abs were showing, making me internally scream.

"Um, hi," I mumbled, blushing. "Were you singing in the shower?"

He blushed harder. "Um, maybe?"

"Since when did you know Jet Black Heart, or 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I asked him.

"It's the only song I listen to from them, other than She's Kinda Hot and Youngblood," he replied. "I found the songs the other day because of Declan."

"Oh, ok, just wondering. Didn't think you knew them, that's all," I smiled at him.

"Oh, ok," he smiled back. "I'll, um, I think I should go get dressed," he said awkwardly, pointing at his bedroom.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure," I said before walking downstairs, leaving him be.

Why are we always so awkward when talking to eachother? I swear whenever we are alone we just forget how to be normal, civilised human beings. Well, for me it's called having a crush. A very big crush. Maybe even loving someone that you aren't dating.

__

Declan and Jordan left for their mission, leaving me and Bennett alone. We were going to be alone for a week. I had to stay with Bennett as my parents were out of town and I couldn't be on my own just in case the Lost Boys got to me. So I had to stay at the base and with Bent.

Awkward potato mode; activate.

I sat down on the sofa, bored as hell. Bennett had kind of... Disappeared? He does that a lot then he reappears like he's been there the whole time. You do not know how many times he has scared me by doing that. At all. He's a very scary human being, honestly.

I decided to go on Overwatch for a bit, so I turned the Xbox on. I played Widowmaker (a sniper who is purple/blue). I've always loved to play her.

I started to carry my team straight away, hitting all of my shots. Every time I got a headshot. "Woah, you're amazing at Widow," a voice said from behind me, scaring the shit out of me. I almost got killed, but managed to hit them last minute.

"And you're very scary," I replied as the game ended.

"Haha," he glared at me as he sat down.

"What? It's true," I grinned at him.

"I agree with that when I wake up," he paused. "Actually, I agree with that whenever, to be honest. I can be very scary. Not as scary as Jordan, though."

I snorted. "Don't forget Declan," I added.

"We can never forget Shrek," he replied, making me laugh.

For the next couple days, we were alright together. We were never awkward and we just joked about and insulted the other two. Even though we had to spend our time in the base, we had so much fun together. (Not like that, you dirty minded people.)

The day before the others were due back, me and Bennett decided to watch a film. He put on a horror, much to my dismay. Half way through the film, I jumped into his arms and buried my face into his chest whenever a jump scare occurred.

Bennett wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him to see him staring at the screen, only a small smile on his face. I shook my head slightly before I soon fell into a deep slumber.

___

"What is this?" A voice shouted, making me wake up instantly. Declan and Jordan were stood next to the sofa, staring down at me and... Bennett?

A blanket was draped over us and I was wrapped in his arms. He was blinking slowly, waking up.

"I fell asleep while we were watching a film, and he must've fallen asleep too," I replied quickly, even though it was the truth. They both raised an eyebrow at me. "We were watching a horror."

"Wha- what the fuck?" Bennett asked, looking at me and then the boys. "Oh god. It's not what it looks like. We both fell asleep-"

"We know," Declan smiled at us. Jordan had a grin on his face.

"Maybe we should leave these two alone more often," the blonde had a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Oh, god."