a/n thanks

I might not update tonight because I updated my other book and I have revision to do. But I am here writing this just to say thanks for the 225 reads. I know, people might not think it is much, but still! It's a life goal for me to get over 100 but over 200!!! Thank you so much. I never knew one of my books would get that many reads and I will definitely be trying to write as much as possible for this book because of how many people read it.

I will tell you when I can update more and when I'm busy and things like that and when I might possibly update. Leave comments for me and if you enjoy it, maybe leave a sneaky vote.

If you want to suggest ideas, then either comment or message me. If you do message me then tell me which one of the two books it is because I don't mind if you give me suggestions for a chapter on My Bully Fell In Love With Me. Thanks, and c ya when I update.

P.S. I think I'm going to do another part ten when I update so there should be three or four parts to it. Luv ya, and c ya.

P.P.S. (or whatever it's called) thanks to Eli6254 for commenting on this story and staying with me throughout my time writing it. If you guys comment I will shout you out in this book. Also, go follow RubixCube89201 as these one shots come from them. Well, the characters and I just write the one shots because my favourite ship is 199999999% Bennomi. Sorry to the other ship fans.