01

in the world of dominants and submissives, it's not always perfect

in the world of dominants and submissives, it's not always perfect.  the balance between who is a dominant and who is a submissive is very off putting to some.

the world contains about 70% dominants and 30% submissives, meaning that many submissives are scared to even leave their homes; especially if it's the time of the month that many hate to even think about.

you see, that time of the month is kind of like when a girl gets their period, but instead it's a week when they're always horny, unless of course they have a dominant to relieve them, but even if they do the feeling returns every four hours.

every submissive has their own scent; some having the scent of sweet things, others savoury and sometimes even earthy scents like wood or flowers.

dominants also have a period of time like this, but instead of just constantly being horny they have an ungodly urge to find a submissive and claim them as their own.

each dominant has a different preference of scent, and when it's their time of the month they can smell that scent stronger than anything else if it's within a one hundred metre radius to where they are. and, if the scent becomes too strong, it's almost as if they turn into another person.

they go full on beast mode and basically hunt for the submissive that is the owner of that certain scent.

both of those events, each called an episode, start to happen when the person turns sixteen, although it can happen a little later on in life. but, a dominant can only impregnate a submissive once he is seventeen, as the submissives, even if they are a male, are born with the organs to hold a baby and also have a 'woman like' body.

when a dominant first mates with a submissive during one of their episodes, they bite them on either their shoulder or collarbone to claim them as their own. and, when they do, they have the right to hurt any other dominant that tries to even touch their submissive in a sexual way.

all woman are born as submissives and the majority of the male population are born as dominants. but, a fair few of the male gender are born as submissives, although it is quite rare.

whilst in one of their episodes, it doesn't matter if the dominant is mating with a woman or a man, just as long as they get to claim the submissive at the end of it.

but either way, no one judges, as it is just how this world works.

and in this world of dominants and submissives, there are a pair of teens: daniel seavey and corbyn besson.

daniel, a closeted submissive, is too scared to even tell his blond best friend that he is a submissive. only his parents know that he is, but to everyone else he is just a person, because he has not told anyone other than them; wearing baggy clothing to hide his feminine figure. being sixteen and yet to have his first episode is embarrassing to the teenage brunet, so he hasn't spoken to anyone about that either.

and corbyn, he is an open dominant. also being sixteen, he is lucky enough to have already had quite a few of his episodes, but is yet to find a submissive with the certain scent that he likes.

but, when the two are hanging out one day, daniel unexpectedly goes into his first episode - whist corbyn is in one of his as well...

-

wc: 619

welcome to the dorbyn fanfiction 'mine, mine, mine'! i don't know how or why i came up with this concept, as it was all the way back in january and i just didn't make it into a book, but i quite like it and that's why i have decided to make it into a book now. i'm really excited for this one :))

disclaimer: daniel is still a brunet in this story and also, this is one of the two dorbyn stories that i was meant to be publishing next month. but, i really like this storyline and couldn't wait any longer to publish it.

 but, i really like this storyline and couldn't wait any longer to publish it

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.