43

"what do you think the boys are doing while we're here?" jonah questions, ruffling up his hair

the two had gotten hungry after practice, so they decided to take a quick trip to mcdonalds.

"i don't even know" corbyn chuckles, his hands loosely gripping his steering wheel.

"oh, can we head to the store after too? i want to treat zach and jack and buy them some flowers" jonah says, a small smile on his lips.

"sure thing, man. i was thinking of doing the same for daniel anyway, he's been super stressed lately" corbyn sighs.

"i'm not surprised, i would be too if there was an actual psycho going after me" jonah says, shaking his head at the thought.

"well, nothing has happened recently so we're just hoping for the best" corbyn smiles.

[ 🧸🌪✨ ]

"honey, i'm home!" corbyn calms as he walks through his and daniel's door, hearing all giggles and laughter come to a halt.

"we're in the living room!" daniel responds, quickly hiding the paper that he had been writing on.

corbyn chuckles before making his way into the living room, watching as a wide smile makes it's way onto the submissive's faces.

"you got us flowers?" daniel coos, standing up and walking over to the blond.

"we did" corbyn smiles goofily, letting daniel take the flowers out of his hand.

daniel takes in the sweet smell of the beautiful, pastel carnations, his favourite flower.

"thank you, love" daniel hums, leaning up to press a kiss to corbyn's lips, "you remember my favourite flower too."

"how could i forget? you always talk about how you want that to be the flower we have for our wedding day" corbyn chuckles, placing his hands on daniel's hips.

"i like to think of those things, they make me happy wondering how it'll be" daniel giggles, pressing one last kiss to corbyn's lips before giving him a smile, walking into the kitchen to grab a vase.

"so, blondie" zach begins, "it's your birthday this weekend."

"it is indeed" corbyn nods, a smile on his lips as he takes a seat on daniel's large bean bag.

"you got any plans?" zach questions, sitting down in jonah's lap once the older and jack get comfortable on the sofa.

"no, probably just gonna spend the day with daniel" corbyn replies, his smile widening as his submissive re-enters with a vase in his hands, the flowers places inside it.

the brunet places the vase on the mantelpiece before walking over to corbyn, sitting down besides him on the large beanbag and cuddling into his side.

"what were you talking about?" he questions, looking over at his three friends.

"we were just talking about corbyn's birthday" jack responds, lacing his and jonah's fingers.

"you're gonna be seventeen, old man" daniel grins, looking up to meet his boyfriend's eyes.

"hey, jonah is seventeen!" corbyn chuckles, tapping his fingers along daniel's side.

"i know, you're both old" daniel giggles, pecking corbyn's cheek.

"and you're a baby" corbyn retorts playfully.

"i'm your baby" daniel hums proudly.

"you got me there."

.༄༷˚ ུ✰
WC: 511

A/N: i made a new fan account, it's @/lovecxrbs and i'm posting an edit today 🤭

💗☁️🌸