03

"why do you cry every time we watch it, daniel?" corbyn chuckles as the brunet wipes away his tears

"i don't know, it just makes me emotional" daniel giggles softly, cuddling further into corbyn's side.

"yeah well it makes me hungry, so i'm gonna go and order food" corbyn smiles, standing up.

daniel frowns at the loss of warmth, grabbing a cushion to cuddle into instead.

"you having cheese pizza like normal, dani?" corbyn asks from the kitchen, daniel perking up at the sound of his voice.

"yeah!" daniel replies quickly.

corbyn walks back into the room around five minutes later, smiling down at the brunet now spread out over the couch.

"food will be here in ten, now move so that i can sit down" corbyn chuckles.

"but i'm comfortable" daniel whines, hiding his face in the cushion he is cuddled into.

corbyn rolls his eyes playfully, picking daniel up and throwing him over his shoulder.

daniel screeches at the sudden action, giggling uncontrollably as he flails his legs about.

"corbyn, put me down!" daniel exclaims.

"no, you wouldn't move so you'll just have to sit in my lap" corbyn replies, sitting down with daniel in his lap, straddling his hips.

"that's fine by me, i wanted to cuddle anyway" daniel shrugs, wrapping his arms around corbyn's shoulders and hiding his face in the crook of the blond's neck.

"i didn't say you could cuddle me" corbyn chuckles, but despite his statement wraps his arms around daniel's waist.

"you're literally cuddling me right now" daniel smiles against corbyn's neck, breathing in the cologne he's grown used to now.

"shut up and let me cuddle you."

ten minutes pass by quickly, the two just cuddling and making small talk every once in a while, but the embrace is broken when they hear a knock at the door.

"you gonna come with me?" corbyn asks, talking quietly into daniel's ear.

"yeah, why not" daniel says, standing up and holding a hand out to help corbyn up too.

the two walk up to the front door, corbyn already having the money to pay for the pizza in his pocket.

they open the door and are greeted with a tall male. he has blond hair, striking blue eyes and a muscular build.

corbyn gives him the money as daniel takes the pizza, beginning to close the door until the man starts to speak.

"hang on, i wanted to ask if you're a sub, since you're so gorgeous and i want to see that pretty little body of yours without all of that baggy clothing on" the man smirks, looking daniel up and down.

daniel's eyes widen as corbyn takes a step forward, his facial expression holding nothing but anger.

"don't speak to him that way, get lost and don't even think about coming back or i will hurt you" corbyn says through gritted teeth, looking at the man in disgust.

the man scoffs before turning around, rolling his eyes as he walks down the blond's driveway.

corbyn takes a deep breath as he closes the front door, turning around to be met by daniel staring at him in surprise.

"what, you're my best friend. i'm not just gonna let some random dude talk to you like that" corbyn shrugs, taking the pizza out of daniel's hands.

they sit in front of the couch on the floor, digging into the pizza as soon as they are both settled.

"you know, we've never spoken about scents before" corbyn says after swallowing a mouthful of the pizza, looking daniel in the eyes as he takes a bite of his own.

daniel nods as if telling the blonde to continue talking.

"i'm pretty sure tropical fruits is the scent that i'm attracted to. i don't know why, but i guess no one knows why they like the scent they do. i just fucking love it, you know?"

daniel chuckles as he swallows his pizza, "you're talking shit."

corbyn rolls his eyes playfully at daniel's statement, punching the boy in the side lightly.

"you know what i mean though, i know you do" he chuckles.

"of course i do, i know you all to well" daniel smiles.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"i can't eat anymore, we can just have the rest for breakfast tomorrow" corbyn says, sitting back against the couch, him and daniel both being sat on the floor still.

"yeah, i'm just gonna go and fix my hair quickly. i feel like it's messed up and it's annoying me" daniel chuckles.

daniel stands up quickly, beginning to walk over to the toilet until he feels his whole body be overcome by a sudden warmth.

he stops walking as shivers travel down his spine, the urge to grind against the closest object taking him over.

"dani?" corbyn stands up, but before he can say anything else the smell of tropical fruits travels through his nose.

he covers his nose immediately, his eyes widening as daniel turns to look at him.

"you're a sub?" corbyn asks shocked.

"y-yeah, and this is my first episode" daniel says nervously.

"go upstairs and lock yourself in my room now" corbyn demands.

"i-i can't" daniel whimpers, gripping to a nearby table as he bucks his hips unconsciously.

"daniel, go, before i loose control" corbyn says, a small growl emitting from his throat.

with the small amount of common sense he has left, daniel runs upstairs and into corbyn's room, locking the door immediately.

-

wc: 911

it's started.

. ₊˚.༄ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.