58

"oh, fuck, contractions are the worst thing in the world" daniel groans as he leans over the back of the sofa, deep breaths escaping his lips

"jack and zach are on their way over and jonah's gone to get your mom and dad" corbyn says as he enters the room, walking over to the brunet and rubbing comforting circles over his back.

"i want them out and i want them out now" daniel says through gritted teeth, gripping his stomach.

"i bet you do, baby" corbyn coos, trailing his finger up daniel's spine, "i can't image the pain that you're in right now."

"i'm in more pain than a woman would be because i'm a male submissive" daniel whines, biting down on his thumb.

"don't bite too hard, i don't want you hurting yourself, love" corbyn says, taking daniel's hand in his own and lacing their fingers to stop the boy from biting.

"i'm already hurting, corby" daniel whimpers, eyes closing and eyebrows scrunching together as another contraction hits him.

"you're okay, just breathe."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚

"can you go and get zach and jack now that my parents have left, jo?" daniel questions, voice soft and hushed.

in his arms he holds both a baby girl and boy. braelynn may james besson and deon ray matthew besson.

"you're all so beautiful" corbyn says beneath his breath, a smile almost permanently on his face as he looks down at the three, running his fingers through daniel's hair.

"deon looks exactly like you" daniel giggles, looking up at his blond boyfriend. "he has your little button nose and adorable little ears, and not to mention the fluffy hair."

corbyn chuckles, leaning down to press a kiss to daniel's lips. "i am so proud of you, baby. nine months of holding these two and then giving birth must not of been easy, but my brave baby boy got through it and i am a proud boyfriend."

"i love you" daniel coos, both his and corbyn's eyes averting to the door when zach, jack and jonah walk into the room.

"quiet, don't want to startle the cubs" jonah laughs softly, watching as zach and jack immediately make their way over to daniel.

"oh my god! they're both so freaking beautiful, i'm going to die" zach exclaims, although he keeps his voice hushed.

"you wanna hold them?" daniel smiles, chuckling when both jack and zach nod their heads rapidly.

he passes deon to jack and braelynn to zach, watching as both immediately begin admiring the small babies.

"look how happy they are" jack coos, looking between the cubs.

"they're so cute" zach almost squeals, caressing braelynn's cheek.

"aren't they just" jonah adds, smiling at his two boyfriends.

"i'm so happy" daniel sighs softly, grabbing corbyn's hand and lacing their fingers.

"you and me both, angel" corbyn says, pecking daniel's temple.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ .༄༷˚ authors note !

it's a month since the concert and i miss them and eben so much but i got tickets to see hrvy today so i'm real excited

4 CHAPTERS LEFT !

⤷ megan˘͈ᵕ˘͈ ❦

[ WC; 485 ]