45

so before i get into the rest of the book ( stuff is coming hehe ) i thought that i'd do a jackxzachxjonah smut because you guys have been asking for it, so enjoy ;)

p.s. this is a lil kinky, you have been warned.

"jonah" zach says, innocence lacing his voice, "me and jack want to have a little fun tonight, but instead of you being in charge

"jonah" zach says, innocence lacing his voice, "me and jack want to have a little fun tonight, but instead of you being in charge... maybe we could be in charge?"

"what type of fun, baby boy?" jonah asks, smirking as he grabs the boy by the waist.

"you know what type of fun" zach giggles slightly, biting his lip while grabbing jonah's hand.

he leads the older upstairs and into their room, a smirk on his face as he does so.

"wait on the bed and take your shirt off, me and jack have to do something quickly" he says, pushing jonah back onto their bed.

"don't keep me waiting too long" jonah smiles devilishly before zach enters the bathroom where jack is waiting.

he locks the door behind him before turning to look at jack, his eyes widening slightly at the sight that he is met with.

the curly haired is dressed in a black one piece lingerie, a garter connected to it, matching black stockings and heels to top it all off.

in his hand he holds a black leather whip, a cheeky grin on his face as he bites his lower lip.

"like what you see?" he asks, his voice holding a sexual, low tone, making zach practically drool.

"fuck yes" zach mutters beneath his breath, not noticing jack take small steps towards him until he is pushed back against the counter.

"strip, baby... i wanna see you in your outfit" jack whispers in his ear, dragging the whip up his thigh.

zach shivers, taking a shaky breath before beginning to strip. and, once his body is completely bare, he starts to dress himself, wearing the same outfit as jack's. only this time, he has two pairs of cuffs instead of a whip.

jack hooks his finger under the younger's chin, leaving a lingering kiss on his lips.

"lets go and have some fun" he smirks, zach humming in agreement.

the two unlock the bathroom door before strutting out, smiling sensually at their dominant as they make their way over to the bed.

"fuck, you two look so god damn sexy" jonah groans, looking them up and down, now shirtless.

jack chuckles, grabbing one of the pairs of cuffs out of zach's hand.

the two go to either side of the bed, grabbing each of jonah's hands and cuffing them to the headboard.

zach unclasps jonah's belt before pulling it out of the loops, running it across the older's chest teasingly.

"oh, so this is how we're doing it tonight?" jonah chuckles, licking his lips.